About Franschhoek Boutique Hotel
About Franschhoek Boutique Hotel
Franschhoek Boutique Hotel - Your Ultimate Retreat in the Heart of the Cape Wine Valley [br][br]Escape to the enchanting Franschhoek Boutique Hotel, nestled in the breathtaking wine valley of Franschhoek. Immerse yourself in the captivating beauty of the Cape as you indulge in a truly unforgettable stay at this remarkable establishment.[br][br]Discover an oasis of luxury and relaxation in our boutique hotel, featuring six exquisite en-suite rooms. Choose between the plush comfort of a king-size bed or the versatility of twin beds. Each room boasts elegant décor, a well-stocked
The Spa @ Mont Rochelle < 3km has a full-service spa menu, consisting of relaxing massages, hand and foot treatments ,body wraps, waxing and facials.
Pearl Valley Golf Course- <20.00km shaped by the vision of golf legend Jack Nicklaus and his unique touch is evident throughout the course.
Franschhoek Boutique Hotel is the perfect Franschhoek wedding guest accommodation that suits any wedding venue. We like Vrede en Lust and rickety Bridge Winery for franschhoek wedding venues
Franschhoek Boutique Hotel is prefect for romantic special getaways. Fitted with fireplaces, underfloor heating and romantic views.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
“I the above do by signing confirm that I Have read and understood the Conditions of Residence printed below, and personally (and irrespective of the capacity in which I Sign) agree to be bound by such conditions”
CONDITIONS OF RESIDENCE- Franschhoek Boutique Hotel
The guest, by signing this Registration Card, irrevocably acknowledges, agrees and undertakes that:
1. He does so on his own behalf of his principal (If any), each member of his party and each person accompanying him and he Warrants that he is duly authorized to do so and bind each of these Conditions of Residence.
2. Each reference herein to:-
2.1 The guest includes a reference to his principal (If any), each member of his party and each person accompanying him
2.2 The masculine gender includes a reference to each of the other gender,
3. He has read and is fully conversant with the terms, conditions and stipulations contained in the Conditions of Residence.
4. He shall, prior to the time of departure from the Hotel and unless otherwise arranged in writing by the Hotel management, be personally liable for and pay the Hotel’s determined room rate charged for the period of residence at the Hotel and all other Costs and charges incurred there at in respect of food, beverage, service and otherwise and of taxes thereon, if Applicable,
5. He shall pay all accounts immediately upon presentation thereof and if required by the Hotel and/or if the account exceeds it’s stipulated limit, effect such periodic payment as are required by the Hotel
6. A certificate signed by the Hotel manager or other authorized person shall for all purposes, Including any legal Proceedings, constitute proof of any indebtness to the hotel and of the Particulars reflect therein;
7. The Hotel is entitled to and may retain all goods and/or luggage of the Guest or left by him at the Hotel as security for Any amount owing and, whether for the purpose of realizing such security or otherwise, he irrevocably authorizes the Hotel Management to sell dispose thereof in such prices as it may in it’s absolute discretion decide and to appropriate and proceeds thereof in reduction of any of his indebtness to the Hotel;
8. Any goods and/or luggage brought by him to or left by him at the Hotel are entirely at his Own Risk;
9. While he may deposit monies and/valuables and/or other items with the Hotel for safe-keeping and although reasonable Precautions for the security thereof will be taken; he does so at entirely his own risk;
10. The Hotel shall not under any circumstances be responsible or liable to him for:-
10.1 Any monies and/or other items deposited by him with the hotel for safekeeping and/or
10.2 Any loss or damage to any money and/or valuables and/or luggage and/or goods brought by him to or left by him at the Hotel, whether such loss or damage be a result of fire, theft, burglary, negligence or any other cause whatever or of any act of omission whatever on the part of the Hotel or any of it’s employees, servants, agents or any other person whomsoever and/or
10.3 Any compensation whatever resulting from any accident, injury, damage or other loss whatever nature sustained by him at or near the Hotel, whether as a result of any of the causes referred to in 10.2 hereof or otherwise and/or whether as a result of any act of omission whatever on the part of the Hotel or any of it’s employees, servants, agents or any other person whomever, and however waives and abandons all and any claims and rights of whatever nature and from whatever arising against the Hotel in respect of the a foregoing;
11 Any cause of action in respect of any claim against him by the Hotel shall have arisen wholly within the area of jurisdiction of the Magistrate court in which the Hotel is situated and he consents to the jurisdiction of that Court of the purpose of Any proceedings required to be instituted against him by the Hotel in respect thereof, but the Hotel shall nevertheless by Entitled to institute any such proceedings in any other competent court having jurisdictions;
- Indoor Fireplace
- Satellite TV*
- Tourism Graded
- Vitality Collection
- Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling