Afribode Fountains 815
Cape Town City Centre
About Afribode Fountains 815
Fabulous 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom Fountains 815 is the kind of trendy downtown apartment that will get you in the mood for business or pleasure in the heart of Cape Town.
Located within the Fountains Apartment Hotel at No1 St George’s Mall - the pedestrianised market street running right through town - its brilliant city centre position puts you in the right place for tourism or business. Numerous tourist attractions, CBD business and the Convention Centre, restaurants and cafes are within an easy walk. Fountains Apartment Hotel also has a restaurant and bar lounge, giving you that hotel feel while still having the convenience of your own Cape Town self-catering apartment.
As the name suggests, Fountains Apartment Hotel has some cascading water features and swaying palm trees to welcome your arrival. And Fountains 815 apartment continues the upmarket impression, styled with a sense of Africa and a touch of tartan, together with a whole lot of good taste throughout all the furniture and fittings.
Fountains 815 has the spacious inner-city luxury of two bedrooms and two bathrooms; one with a king-size bed and the other with twin beds. The kitchen has all the necessities including a washing machine. You will find a relaxing lounge with international TV channels and balcony views across Cape Town’s city skyline.
FOUNTAINS 815 FACILITIES LIST
• Private Parking
• 2-Bedrooms: king-size bed and twin beds
• 2-Bathrooms; bath & shower, plus shower only
• Expansive city views
• Fully equipped kitchen with washing machine
• Complimentary tea/coffee/sugar
• Complimentary bathroom toiletries
• Clean and professionally managed with personal Meet & Greet
• Walk to CBD businesses, Convention Centre, restaurants, cafés & tourist attractions
• Restaurant and bar inside the Fountains Apartment Hotel
• Conference & Business Facilities
Book between 24 Oct 2018 and 17 Dec 2018 and get 15% off!
Afribode Fountains 815 Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling