About Flamboyant Self-catering
Located along the jewel of the South Coast known as Southbroom, this lovely wooden house has so much to offer. Nestled in shady trees, it has a unique character that has been well preserved.
The house has three bedrooms and two bathrooms of which one is en-suite. The house is spacious and stylishly decorated. The kitchen is fully equipped with a fridge, a freezer, an electric kettle, an oven, a hob and a microwave and the house is serviced daily. Outside is a large wooden deck with a braai area, a swimming pool and off-street covered parking with a remote controlled gate.
The house offers a relaxed lifestyle with many pristine beaches, of which the nearest is 1.4 km away. Flamboyant has a distant sea view, but near enough to enjoy the beauty of the beach. The stillness and calm atmosphere of this town is ideal for simply relaxing and unwinding.
Family friendly: The property is full-enclosed with a separate enclosure surrounding the swimming pool area. Children can enjoy the open-garden area. Safety of all children is the responsibility of the parents.
Romantic: When on honeymoon, you will have all the privacy you need. The establishment is serviced daily; late in the morning. Squeaky clean linen and towels provided. There will be no need to lift a finger on this very special holiday of yours.
Please note that a maximum unit rate of R1400 applies during peak. The out of season rate is R350 per person per night sharing, to the maximum of R1400.00. Children aged 0 to 2 pay R125 per night.
Right of admission is reserved.
1. The booking is only for the party booked, the number of guests booked and is not exchangable without prior... Please note that a maximum unit rate of R1400 applies during peak. The out of season rate is R350 per person per night sharing, to the maximum of R1400.00. Children aged 0 to 2 pay R125 per night.
Right of admission is reserved.
1. The booking is only for the party booked, the number of guests booked and is not exchangable without prior notice. Remember kids/babies also form part of this number. ID needed for booking in.
2. Please note that we are very strict about our smoking regulations and no smoking is allowed indoors.
3. The DStv Service is included in the price. We provide the service at no extra cost, but this service is a DStv Select 2 Bouquet inclusive of Channel 144 (KykNT). You may bring your own DStv Smart Card if preferred.
4. Servicing of the House. We will make the beds, do the dishes and give a quick cleaning of the house between 10:00 and 11:00 every morning. Unfortunately we do not clean on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
5. Golf and Fishing equipment. You are welcome to store it in the laundry. It will be very safe there. Some guests prefer to leave heavy golfing equipment in the boot of their car – remember to lock the car. No such equipment is allowed inside the house.
6. Not pets allowed
7. Entertaining of guests. We understand that you would like to have some guests over if you stay for long periods; however, due to people making misuse, we have the following rules:
- You may only entertain guests once a week and only if you stay for 7 nights or longer.
- No guests with babies or kiddies under the age of 8 will be allowed.
- Never leave your guests alone on our property.
- Please inform your guests that they are not allowed to smoke in the house.
- Your guests may not sleep over, do their washing, cook their food, shower or bath here.
- Visitors may visit to the maximum of 4 hours at a time and should leave Flamboyant by 23:00 at the latest.
- No guests with pets will be allowed. see more
Flamboyant Self-catering Rooms
Reviews for Flamboyant Self-catering5 guest reviews Reviews of
4.5 out of 5 stars
Flamboyant Self-catering Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling
Things to do in and around Southbroom
(2.6 km from Southbroom)
Located in a conservation area, San Lameer Golf Course provides a great game of golf amidst natural wildlife, including hundreds of bird species and buck. This is a parkland 18-hole course, designed by Peter Malkovich and Dale Hayes. The course may...
(1.2 km from Southbroom)
Easily one of the most popular courses on the South Coast of KwaZulu-Natal, Southbroom Golf Course continues to enhance its course and has become one of the top 100 golf courses in South Africa.The central point of Southbroom village, the course is...
(1.4 km from Southbroom)
Bordered by Impanyati Nature Reserve, Marina Beach offers one of the best beach locations on the Hibiscus Coast. This beautiful sandy beach and tidal pool is situated next to the San Lameer Hotel in Southbroom. Top-notch facilities, easy access...
(1.6 km from Southbroom)
Learn the Art of Saltwater Fishing first hand Ideal for Beginners and Kids Bait Fishing, Drop-shot and Fly-fishing Learn about: Tackle and Techniques Weather Conditions How to find and collect Bait Individuals, Group and Teambuilding Fish some of...