Fatmols Lodges (Pty) Ltd
About Fatmols Lodges (Pty) Ltd
About Fatmols Lodges (Pty) Ltd
Fatmols Guest Lodges is a guest house situated in the heart of Melville. Nestled in the Melville Koppies of Johannesburg, Fatmols Lodge makes a statement of modern classical excellence, combined with immaculate attention to detail, a home away from home. We offer standard, deluxe and superior accommodation to please everyone’s taste and pocket. We invite corporate, leisure, and family travelers to use Fatmols Lodge as your base while attending business or exploring this unique city.Each room at Fatmols guest lodges has its own gorgeous bathroom fitted with a rain showe
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1) Booking Procedure & Payment Policy:
In order to confirm your booking, please complete the Booking form (refer to attached document) and fax/email confirmation ASAP. We will invoice you when we receive your details and on payment, the reservation will be confirmed via email.
• Please note: All quotations given are only valid for 14 days & reservations are not automatically secured at enquiry.
• Confirmation depends on availability.
• Bookings are only confirmed once an order is received with your full details and once the required payment has been made.
• To enable us to trace the payment you have made, and credit the appropriate reservation, please fax or email a copy of the proof of payment to us. Please indicate your invoice/reservation number and name. The faxed or emailed copy of your payment receipt secures your booking.
Payment may be made :
1) Through any of the following recognised cards: American Express Card, Diners Club Card, Master Card and Visa Card (Please complete attached credit card authorization. Also attach scanned copies (in colour) of the following documents: a) your ID / Pasport; b) The front and back of your credit card OR
2) Direct deposit to the Guesthouse account (cash or bank transfer). We do not accept cheque payments). Please indicate your invoice/reservation number and name!
For reservations made 0 – 14 days before the actual date of arrival, 100% of the entire stay/conference is payable in advance. For reservations made 15 days and more before the actual date of arrival, 50% of the entire stay is required to secure a booking. The balance is payable before or at arrival and all extras by departure. Please note: The required payment has to reach us within 5 days of booking in order to prevent automatic cancellation of the reserved rooms. Also refer to our cancellation policy!
Travel agents/Company orders: Please provide the guesthouse with a voucher and order number to secure a booking & payment is due on presentation of invoice. Where applicable, commission may not be deducted from payments as the guest account will reflect short payment.
Cancellation Policy: Cancel on arrival or during the stay – the full payment due will be levied. No show will result in 100% of the stay levied. In the event of premature departure you will be charged for the full extent of stay, which was booked and confirmed. Cancel 0 – 14 days before date of arrival, no show – full payment is forfeited. Cancel 15 days and more before date of arrival – the full deposit is forfeited.
2) Extra Charges:
1. Booking in and out: Please book in between 14h00 and 22h00; Book out by latest 11h00.
Extra charges apply for early arrivals and departures after 11h00.
2. Rates quoted are for Bed & Breakfast only.
3. There are extra charges for any damage, breakage & lost of Guesthouse property as well as all additional services rendered: Use of Conference Facilities, Transfers, Tours, Laundry, Dinners & extra food ordered.
4. Dinner is by appointment only at an extra charge of from R 220 per day for main meal only, including juice.
5. Free Fibre WiFi
From the airport take the R24 to JHB, then N12 to JHB and then M2W JHB. CBD will be on right of highway. Take Sandton / PTA M1N and then the Empire Rd turnoff. Keep to left (Auckland Park) stay in middle lane and continue over Barry Hertzog to T-junction (SABC) turn right into Kings Way and at 3rd traffic light (at Campus Square) right into University road, which becomes Main Street. At the 3rd traffic light (at May’s Chemist) turn left towards Melville on Westdene side. At the circle, the road splits. Take Ayr Road (Weg) to your right , continue downhill and turn left into Winchester Street. Guesthouse is the last building on your left, corner Winchester and Avalanche Street (main entrance in Avalanche Street).
- Wheelchair Enabled
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
- 24H. Check In
- 24H. Security
- Air conditioning
- Double/Twin rooms
- Iron and board
- Mini fridge
- Non smoking rooms
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling