Enkewa Mara Camp
Maasai Mara National Reserve
About Enkewa Mara Camp
Enkewa Mara Camp is a breathtaking oasis nestled on the southeastern border of Maasai Mara's National Reserve, just a stone's throw away from the enchanting Siana Spring. Surrounded by the magnificence of the Olderkesi community, our camp offers an unrivaled experience of both comfort and immersion in nature. Indulge in the luxury of our five modern safari tents, meticulously designed to provide the utmost relaxation and attention to detail. Each tent exudes a stylish and contemporary allure, boasting en-suite bathrooms, plush beds, and private patios that offer captivating views o
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
The rates includes:
• Full board, soft drinks, beer and house wine.
• Laundry services.
• All the activities (except balloon safari):
- Day / night safaris in Enkewa’s 4x4 vehicles, guides and masai spotters.
- Walking safaris, always accompanied by our masai guides, who will share their knowledge on traditional use of the plants as well as tracking skills and observation of the wildlife.
- Breakfast and lunch in the savanna.
- Amazing sundowners and sunsets that the African continent offer us, taking some drink and meal.
- Cultural visits to typical maasai village (manyatta).
• Transfers to / from the local airstrip (Keekorok or alternatives airstrips) to Enkewa Mara Camp, and/ or from the Ololaimutia Gate.
- Airport Shuttle
- Laundry Facilities*
- No Credit Card Facilities
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling