About Eden Dunes 70
About Eden Dunes 70
Welcome to Eden Dunes 70, a luxurious self-catering holiday apartment located in the picturesque town of Shelly Beach, KwaZulu-Natal. Nestled within a secure complex and offering breathtaking sea views, this establishment is the ideal choice for travelers seeking comfort and convenience. With its close proximity to Shelly Mall, guests can easily explore a variety of restaurants, shops, and cinemas, ensuring a delightful stay.Indulge in the spaciousness of this two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment. The main bedroom features an en-suite bathroom equipped with a bath and a shower, prov
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
1. Terms & Conditions of Establishment
2. Rights of Admission Reserved.
3. Payment of the deposit and/or taking up of the reserved accommodation is construed to be acceptance of these conditions, which shall be binding upon all tenants.
4. Note that the preferred method of payment is via EFT. No Cheques are accepted as a method of payment. Should cash deposits be made into our account the bank charges will be for your account and will be deducted from your breakage deposit.
5. The balance of your booking is payable 1 week prior to occupation.
6. If a booking is made on the last minute full payment must be received prior to occupation.
7. There is an administration fee of R200 payable on all reservations.
8. A breakage deposit of either R 500 or R 1000 or equivalent to 1 x night’s stay is payable. The breakage deposit is refundable within 30 working days of departure, either in full or less any deductions for any bank charges, call out fees, shortages/damage or breakages. Please ensure that full banking details are provided on the Preliminary Booking Form.
9. Upon arrival, inventories must be checked by the guests, and any discrepancies must be recorded on the Discrepancy Form provided and handed to the office within 12 hours of arrival. A copy will be kept on file, and the guest must ensure that they received a stamped copy for proof. If no shortages/breakages or damages are recorded/reported, the contents of the property/unit will be regarded as correct and the guest will be held responsible for any shortages/breakages or damages incurred. Please note that the units are only inspected after the client has vacated the premises.
10. If your reservation has not been paid in full no keys will be left out for collection, and any after hour call out will be at a charge of R 350 payable in advance.
11. The guest's liability, jointly and severally of the primary guest and other guests, is not limited to the value of the breakage deposit and the primary guest accepts liability and responsibility, and furthermore, warrants that he/she will pay for, on demand without delay or offset, any shortages/damages or breakages.
12. Should Lark Properties (PTY) LTD suffer any loss or damage as a result of an act or omission by a guest or visitor of a guest, the primary guest will remain liable for full reimbursement of such loss or damage incurred and warrants that he/she will pay for same, on demand, without offset or delay.
13. Similarly, in certain complexes where fines are issuable for contravening the rules of the Body Corporate, the guest will remain liable for the payment of such fine, on demand, without offset or delay.
14. Confirmation of the reservation will be deemed as entering into a lease agreement, which is a legal and binding agreement deemed to have been entered into in the magisterial district of Port Shepstone. Should any legal action arise from the lease, the lessee will be responsible for all costs on an attorney client scale.
15. The guests Domicilium Citande Executandi shall be the address reflected on the Preliminary Booking Form.
16. Sub¬letting is strictly prohibited unless prior arrangements with the Letting Agent and confirmation regarding this is received.
17. Overcrowding is not permitted. Units are let strictly according to the number of beds available (one per single or 3/4 bed, two per double/Queen or King Bed), and as per the number of guests recorded above. Use of portable/blow-¬up mattresses is also not permitted. The Letting Agent reserves the full right to immediately evict all guests without refund for overcrowding.
18. We do not allow any persons under the age of 21 to occupy any unit without resident adult supervision. Should the person making this booking not be present for the duration of the booking, this could result in the eviction of all guests in the unit, without a refund.
19. Unless advance arrangements have been made and can be accommodated, in writing, check in time is strictly between 14:00 and 18:00 and check-out time on the day of departure is strictly before 10:00. Should guests not depart before 10:00 a fee of R200 per hour for every hour after 10:00 will be levied against the guest, and shall be paid by the guest on demand, without offset or delay.
20. No refunds or discounts will be given for early departure, for whatsoever reason.
21. Once the keys have been collected, they are the responsibility of the guests and if lost, damaged or not returned on departure, the guest will be liable for replacement of locks, keys and remotes. On departure please ensure that all windows and doors are locked as the guest will be liable for any losses incurred when you are out or have vacated the premises. Keys are to be returned to the Letting Office or placed in the complex key boxes if one is provided.
22. We cannot be held liable for any loss or inconvenience to the guest caused by an act beyond our control or any act of the Letting Agent or any member of the staff of the Letting Agent. Lark Properties (PTY) LTD shall not be liable for any injury, death, loss, damage, accident, delay or inconvenience, howsoever caused, during the guests stay. Any loss or additional expense caused due to acts of God, nature, war, terrorism, insurrection, riot, boycott, theft, fire, labour action, government action or natural disaster, bad weather, interrupted electrical/water/municipal services or other causes will be borne by the guest and Lark Properties (PTY) LTD accepts no liability therefore. Furthermore, no refunds or discounts will be given in the event of any of the above occurrences.
23. All persons who make use of facilities and units rented do so entirely at their own risk.
24. Guests and their visitors must abide by the terms and rules of the Body Corporate or the Municipal By¬laws in the property which they stay. Risk of eviction without refund in the event of a breach of these terms and rules, whether for unpermitted pets, overcrowding, excessive noise, or unaccompanied minors.
25. Parking is restricted to parking bays allocated to the specific unit.
26. Upon departure, guests are required to leave the units, as they want to receive them or within reason, if not, a cleaning fee of R 400.00 will be charged and deducted from the breakage deposit, or will be paid by the guest on demand, without offset or delay.
27. Furniture and utensils may not be removed from the unit. Should this occur, the full breakage deposit will be forfeited.
28. Units are self¬contained/Self-catered, please bring your own food, drinks, toiletries, towels and cleaning materials.
29. No pets allowed.
30. Lark Properties (PTY) LTD is mandated to manage individual privately owned properties across the South Coast on behalf of the property owner. Lark Properties (PTY) LTD is not a resort management company. Accordingly, maintenance, repairs, appliances which are out of order or any other facilities failure, will only be dealt with during office hours, unless in the event of an emergency. If appliances/fixtures or any other facilities fail and need to be repaired/replaced during the course of your stay, we cannot be held liable for the immediate replacement or repair thereof. We will, however, endeavour to assist the guest within reason. In the event of any the above occurrences, no discounts or refunds will be given.
31. Please note that for none essential appliances such as televisions, DStv connections, problems or faults and gas braais will strictly be dealt with in office hours only. Should you insist on a call out for a non¬essential emergency, a call out fee of R 350 will be applicable and will be deducted from the breakage deposit or will be payable on demand, without offset or delay.
32. The guests accept liability for repairs or maintenance performed but deemed by Lark Properties (PTY) LTD to be the fault of or as a result of the negligence of the guest.
33. No open fires (coal braais) are allowed in the units or on the balconies/patios of the units. Failing to abide by this, may result in the evictions of the guests or the guests having to pay a fine in accordance with the Body Corporate Conduct Rules.
34. There are open braai facilities available in some of the complexes, in the recreational areas of the complex.
35. Lark Properties (PTY) LTD will not be held responsible for any valuables or personal items left in the unit during your stay or on departure. Should an item be left behind, the onus is on the guests to make arrangements for collection. Unfortunately, we are unable to store these items for more than 3 months, and should the item/s not be collected, these will be taken to a charity of our choice.
36. Please note that the complexes do not provide the standard SABC/e.tv channels, and unless a decoder is used, the TV will not be functional.
37. Please note that DStv is not a standard in the unit. The guest must either bring their own decoder, smart card, remote and cables.
38. In the event that the guest brings their own decoder, or hires a decoder, please do not adjust the TV, as it has been set accordingly for your viewing pleasure. In the event of a guest changing the settings, a fee of R 350 will be deducted from the breakage deposit or will be payable on demand, without offset or delay.
39. Please note that most of the complexes only allow for single view decoders. HD, PVR or Dual View Decoders will not work. Please enquire with the office before arrival.
40. Should the guest have arranged for DStv through the office or brought their own decoder to the unit, Lark Properties (PTY) LTD cannot be held liable in the event that there is a problem with the communal dish/signal. No refunds or discounts will be given for this.
41. We do provide a daily service, at an additional cost, Monday to Friday only excluding Public Holidays. This can be arranged prior to arrival.
42. Should the apartment have WIFI, Lark Properties (PTY) LTD cannot be held liable in the event that there is a problem with the signal. No refunds or discounts will be given for this.
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Parking on Premises
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling