About DreamCatcher Self Catering
DreamCatcher consists of four individually designed Self-Catering apartments each with a bedroom with queen size bed, crisp white linen and bathroom with shower.
The units have fully-equipped kitchenettes with crockery, a two plate stove, and a microwave and bar fridge. A starter pack for one night of coffee, Ceylon tea, Rooibos tea, sugar and milk is provided. Amenities such as soap and body lotion and a hair dryer are also provided. Three ground level units open onto patios and the garden, facing the swimming pool. These units have indoor fire places and braai facilities. One of these units has beautiful sea views. The fourth unit is located on the upper level and has a patio with beautiful sea views and a braai facility. The units have flat screen TV’s with DStv commercial package and free Wi-Fi. Free parking is available on the premises.
1. Check In time is strictly between 14:00 – 20:00. A surcharge of R200 per hour or part thereof will be charged for any arrival later than 20:00.
2. Check Out time is strictly before 11:00 on the last day of your stay. Any unit that is not vacated by 11:00 will be subject to a surcharge of R200 per hour or part thereof, for each hour... 1. Check In time is strictly between 14:00 – 20:00. A surcharge of R200 per hour or part thereof will be charged for any arrival later than 20:00.
2. Check Out time is strictly before 11:00 on the last day of your stay. Any unit that is not vacated by 11:00 will be subject to a surcharge of R200 per hour or part thereof, for each hour exceeding the check out time.
3. DreamCatcher Self Catering reserves the right to cancel & refund accommodation, or move guests to similar alternative accommodation for reasons beyond our control and not due to our negligence
4. No parties of any kind (Bachelor/ette, birthday etc.) are permitted at any of our units
5. No smoking inside units
6. No pets allowed see more
DreamCatcher Self Catering Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling
Things to do in and around Bek Bay
(3.7 km from Bek Bay)
Trip up the spiral staircase of Cape Columbine Lighthouse and gaze at jaw-dropping views of the formidable Britannia reef and Atlantic Ocean. Fortress-like and spectacularly situated on a windswept headland, Cape Columbine Lighthouse is usually the...
(11.8 km from Bek Bay)
This beautiful beach boasts magical scenery and a typical Cape West Coast feel, with a pristine stretch of whit sand, tiny shell-strewn nooks, and beautifully etched rocky areas. Swimming and diving is very popular here.
(1.1 km from Bek Bay)
If you’ve ever been to Paternoster, the standout will be the endless stretch of deserted white sandy beach. Think spectacular sunsets, succulent West Coast seafood, brightly painted wooden boats and friendly fishermen. Paternoster happily remains...
(1.7 km from Bek Bay)
Come and enjoy the beauty of the West Coast on horseback with Drikus Horse Trails. There are various horse trails upon request, both for experienced and novice riders. From '1 hour' trips to weekend party trips, you'll find something that will...