About Dinkwe Lodge & Guest House
Dinkwe Lodge & Guest House offers upmarket accommodation where guests can find privacy, warmth, ambience and comfort in a peaceful and tranquil enclosed tropical-garden setting. We are situated in an old, well-established, tranquil and quiet neighborhood in the Moot area of Pretoria.
All of the rooms have wireless Internet, with a queen- or king-size bed, cotton-percale white linen, air-conditioning, bathrooms with a shower, luxury bathroom amenities, bathrobes and towels. There is a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kitchenette equipped for self-catering, complimentary tea and coffee, private patios with braai facilities, and garden entrances which open onto to our lovely tropical garden.
We are only minutes away from shopping malls, most of the embassies, Loftus Versveld Stadium, Hatfield, UNISA, Pretoria University, Union Buildings, Church Square, Voortrekker Monument and other historical sights. Sun City and Pilanesberg National Park are a 90 minute drive away.
Romantic: We have two honeymoon suites with flowers, chocolates and a bottle of wine on arrival.
* Dinkwe Guest House or its owners takes no responsibility for any injury death or loss of goods while staying on the property. Guests stay and use all the facilities on the property at own risk.
* A detailed list of all guests in this booking party is to be included with the proof of payment ie.Full name, physical address, passport... * Dinkwe Guest House or its owners takes no responsibility for any injury death or loss of goods while staying on the property. Guests stay and use all the facilities on the property at own risk.
* A detailed list of all guests in this booking party is to be included with the proof of payment ie.Full name, physical address, passport origin and passport number.
* Children under the age of 16 are not allowed near the pool without the guardians of an adult.
* Please respect the other guests. No loud music or noise.
* The management reserves the right of admission of any guest and any visitor of any guest. The Guest House shall have a lien over the luggage, clothing and personal possessions of any guest in regard to any claim against the guest what so ever.
* In the event of a guest being in breech in any of the foregoing conditions or any management rules or refusing to obey any requests of the management or committing nuisance or any act which is, in the opinion of the management detrimental to the operation of the Guest House.
* The management may forthwith terminate the accommodation of the guest or any person accompanying that guest without prejudice to the right to recover any damages of loss sustained, including loss or income arising from premature termination of the accommodation.
* Check - In: 04:00pm, Check - Out: 10:00am. Where rooms are not vacated by 10:00am an extras day’s accommodation may be charged.
* All damages/losses to any piece of Guest House property, fixture or fitting will be for the Guests account.
* All rooms are non-smoking. Should guests fail to comply with this house rule, a clean charge of a minimum of R500 will be levied against the account.
* Payments can be made via Electronic Transfer, Visa, Master Card, Diners Club, and American Express Credit Cards are accepted. No Debit Cards accepted.
* This booking is only confirmed once a deposit proof of payment has been received. No refund on early departure.
Reviews for Dinkwe Lodge & Guest House31 guest reviews Reviews of
4.5 out of 5 stars
Dinkwe Lodge & Guest House Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling
Things to do in and around Rietfontein
(4.8 km from Rietfontein)
One of the top ten zoos in the world, The National Zoological Gardens of South Africa offers animal lovers a staggering 9 500 animals to view. Situated on 85 hectares in the heart of ‘Jacaranda City’, it’s the largest zoo in the country and is home...
(3.9 km from Rietfontein)
Pretoria has a complex and fascinating past. Initially the capital of the independent Boer republic of the Transvaal, it moved on to became one of the three capitals of South Africa and an international symbol of Apartheid.Then the turnabout came in...
(5 km from Rietfontein)
The largest zoo in South Africa, the National Zoological Gardens of South Africa also is proudly associated with the National Research Foundation. In addition to the zoo, there is an aquarium and reptile park. Children and organised groups are most...