About Deo Gratia Guest House
Deo Gratia Guest House is located on a large property, in town and it offers a country ambiance, surrounded by Gentleman's Estates/Small Holdings. The views of the surrounding farms, large gardens, and mountains contribute to the country feel and space; giving you the ideal base from which to explore the wonders of the Cape or to relax after doing business in Cape Town.
New features at our establishment include free Wi-Fi and LED Smart TVs. CCTV in general areas for your and our safety.
There are a swimming pool and pool patio; guests can have a braai next to the pool or at the big tree.
Three nearby dams on public open parks offer a short and safe walk to the ducks. We have wild rabbits that are constantly playing around on our property. The guinea fowl, Egyptian geese and other birds add to the country feel. Tortoises are also frequent visitors lately. With similar sized and larger estates surrounding us, we have peace and quiet with no traffic noise as we are located at the end of a cul-de-sac.
But we also have Mr D, Uber Eats, KFC, sushi, movies, shopping centers, a casino, a golf course and wine estates right on our doorstep. Spoil your partner at one of the wide variety of excellent restaurants we have in the area. Tyger Valley Shopping Centre is 8km away and has 46 restaurants. The Village Square Shopping Centre is only a 3km drive.
Family friendly: We have a jungle gym and large garden with lawns for children to play.
Welcome to Deo Gratia Guest House and we hope you will enjoy your stay. To help us keep up the high standard at the guest house and to make sure all guests enjoy their stay, please obey the following rules:
1. Parents/guardians are fully and solely responsible for their children. Parents are to constantly supervise their children and they... Welcome to Deo Gratia Guest House and we hope you will enjoy your stay. To help us keep up the high standard at the guest house and to make sure all guests enjoy their stay, please obey the following rules:
1. Parents/guardians are fully and solely responsible for their children. Parents are to constantly supervise their children and they must please assist us in ensuring other guests are not disturbed in any way. No unattended kids are allowed inside the main guest house. Parents are to supervise children using the swimming pool, wandering around the premises and grounds. No children under 18 are allowed in the Jacuzzi room.
2. Sorry, no pets allowed. Not even small ones.
3. The use of alcohol/beer/glassware in and around the swimming pool and Jacuzzi are prohibited.
4. Only suitable swimwear may be used in the swimming pool and Jacuzzi.
5. The swimming pool and Jacuzzi may not be used after 22h00 or before 07h00.
6. Silence is to be observed from 22h00. The sound levels of music/sound equipment must be kept at a reasonable level at all times.
7. No food will be allowed in the bedrooms. Facilities are available to enjoy your take-aways and snacks. Please ask management and we will assist you to enjoy your meal at one of our tables.
8. The right of admission is reserved.
9. Arrival times are strictly between 14h00 and 22h00 every day, except Sundays which is 14h00 to 19h00.
10. Check the inventory on arrival and report any discrepancies within half and hour of arrival as you as the guests are responsible for any loss or damage.
11. Units are to be vacated by 10h00 on day of departure. Failing to do so may lead to your account being charged an extra day’s cost.
12. The number of people is restricted to the number of guests as per the agreed booking. If management suspects that the above rule is being transgressed, they reserve the right to carry out an inspection of the unit any time during the day or night.
13. Any visitor/s for guests staying longer than half an hour will be regarded as a day visitor/s and the guest who was visited will be responsible for payment of a fee of R50 per person for such visits per day. Management must be informed in advance if guests intend receiving visitors as it will impact on our facilities and other guests. Day visitors will only be allowed to visit for reasons of visiting guests or meeting with them and they will not be entitled to make use of any facilities such as the swimming pool, Jacuzzi, braai or any other facility available to paying resident guests only. The guest is responsible to ensure the rules are adhered to and any guest’s visitor breaking these rules will be for the guest’s account.
Jacuzzi per half hour is R120. Management requires 24 hours advance notice of use to ensure the Jacuzzi is clean and warm. Please note that a Jacuzzi takes approximately 8 to 10 hours to heat up to 36 degrees celsius from cold.
14. Facilities not included in the rates:
• Breakfast by prior arrangement with management for B&B guests only.
• Indoor gas braai R20 per 15 minutes.
• Office and fax services by arrangement with management. Please check rates in advance. We use current Postnet rates. There is a Postnet in Durbanville for their full services.
• Washing and ironing: There are a number of laundries nearby and we will direct you to them.
15. Persons making use of Deo Gratia Guest House shall do so at their own risk and the company will not accept responsibility for damage, loss, or injury that they may suffer during their stay.
Any violation of the above-mentioned rules gives the management the right to evict the visitors and his retinue from this guest house, without refund of any money already paid.
An advanced deposit of no less than 50% is required by Deo Gratia to accept a booking. Full payment is to be received before or on arrival. Deo Gratia reserves the right to cancel any reservation in respect of payments not received timeously. Prices are quoted in South African Rand only and clients paying in any other currency must compensate for changes in daily exchange rates to ensure full payment in South African Rand. All payments and deposits shall be payable in advance, without any deductions set off, directly into the Deo Gratia bank account.
No bill backs.
If a booking is made on the date of requested arrival, the full amount for the entire stay must be paid upfront. Further charges will be settled on departure.
We recommend the comprehensive travel insurance policy with a 24 hour a day telephones assistance. Please do not rely on credit card cover only. It is rarely sufficient for family needs when travelling overseas. If you are only taking credit card insurance, please check with the bank concerned regarding the cover.
On behalf of myself, and the persons whom I represent I acknowledge that I/we have been strongly advised to purchase travel insurance against the likelihood of sustaining any loss or costs in respect of medical, personal accident, cancellation or curtailment, baggage, money and documents, public liability and specifically, default as per Section 22 of the Tourism Act 72 of 1993, which would inter alias, enable me/us to obtain alternative travelling facilities for a return journey to my/our country of origin, in any case where the person(s) who, in terms of the travel agreement in question is/are obliged to provide such facilities, should fail or should for any reason be unable to do so) and hereby declare that I/ we have declined such insurance.
Disclaimer notice: Guest/s attend this establishment at their own risk. The Proprietor, his agent/s and/or its employee/s ("the Proprietor") shall not be liable for, and the guest/s hereby waive/s and abandon/s any claims of whatever nature including but not limited to that for theft, injury, loss or damage of whatever nature, against the Proprietor, whether arising from the Proprietor's default, negligence or otherwise. The guest/s, in addition to the aforesaid, hereby indemnify the Proprietor against any claims which may arise from whatever nature, whether arising from the Proprietor's default, negligence or otherwise.
Accordingly I/we shall not hold you and your associated or subsidiary offices, including any member of your staff and agents (all collectively referred to herein as Deo Gratia) responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever in the event of any loss or expenses incurred prior to, for the entire duration of, or after our journey or the related travel services and accommodation. As the representative of all persons included in my/our booking I have read and understood, and agree to the above conditions. Terms and conditions apply. see more
Deo Gratia Guest House Rooms
Reviews for Deo Gratia Guest House16 guest reviews Reviews of
4.5 out of 5 stars
Deo Gratia Guest House Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling