About Cook's Comfort
Peaceful and quiet, with twitters of birdlife and an exquisite view of the Lowveld and Kruger Park mountains, Cook’s Comfort offers affordable, high quality self-catering accommodation in White River. We offer beautifully hand-built log cabins and traditional chalets, designed with luxurious and modern interiors, and free WIFI facilities. Geared for self-catering, with fully equipped kitchens, all chalets boast spacious balconies and stunning views across the Lowveld. There is also a swimming pool and a lapa and entertainment area which features additional braai facilities and a viewing dec
Children love the wide, open spaces, sparkling swimming pool and playground. Enjoy playing snooker, pool and darts at the Chill Zone entertainment area with breathtaking views across the Lowveld mountains and valleys.
Privacy, peace and quiet, with beautiful views across the Lowveld mountains and valleys. Breathtaking sunrise and sunset, birdsong and picturesque gardens surround you - the perfect place for a romantic getaway.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
- A reservation deposit of 75% of the accommodation fee is payable to secure your booking. The balance owing is payable 10 days prior to arrival. For bookings made less than 10 days prior to arrival, payment of the total amount, is required to confirm the booking.
Credit card facilities for Mastercard and Visa cards are available
- Bookings are confirmed on a first-paid basis.
- Cancellation 0-10 days prior to arrival: 100% of the accommodation fee will be charged for the cancelled booking.
- Cancellation 10-21 days prior to arrival: 25% of the reservation deposit received is refundable.
- Cancellation 21 days or more prior to arrival: 50% of the reservation deposit received is refundable.
- Early departure: no refunds
- No-show: no refunds; 100% of the accommodation fee will be charged.
- Swimming Pool
- Satellite TV*
- Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling