Contreberg Country House
About Contreberg Country House
About Contreberg Country House
Contreberg Country House offers a stunning, comfortable self-catering stay for 15 guests whilst enjoying a safe farm setting and a unique wedding and function venue to celebrate special occasions. Waking up to a fresh coffee in a farm kitchen and enjoying all the hidden corners of a big garden with old oak trees is what you can expect when staying at Contreberg Country House.This lovely country house is situated on a working wine and sheep farm, located a mere 60 km from Cape Town, half an hour from Yzerfontein and just outside Darling. The endless rolling hills, vineyards, lawns,
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Terms and Conditions
Pets are welcome at Contreberg Country House by arrangement only at a charge of R250 per pet per stay.
1. 50% deposit amount needs to be paid within 72 hours of signature to Contreberg
Farm to secure the property. The balance is payable 7 days before arrival.
2. To protect the homeowner from any damages to the property, we also require a
refundable, holding deposit to the value of R2000.00. This security deposit is
secured until seven days after you have left and the owner is certain that there
are no damages.
3. Please provide your own bank details so that we can refund your holding deposit
after 7 days.
4. Cancellation Policy: A 25% fee will be levied on the total booking amount for
bank, admin & agent's fees on cancellations up to 31 days before
arrival. Deposits are forfeited on cancellations after this date.
5. Any extra deductions, including, extra housekeeping services, breakages, etc will
be deducted from the holding deposit upon proof thereof first being provided to
you. We are also not held responsible for any exchange rate fluctuations over the
rental period and the Rand amount secured will be returned to you.
6. We will ensure that the property is in a highly acceptable condition upon your
7. Check in time is 14h00, we undertake to determine whether you could have a
10h00 check in. Check out time is strictly before 10h00. We undertake to
establish whether you may have a later check out time. Should you wish to check
out / vacate the property prior to above dates, the contract will remain binding for
the full period, and all monies will remain payable. Should you wish to arrive
earlier, please inform us , and we will, if at all possible, try to accommodate this
8. We confirm that the owner has warranted that the property is fit for the purposes
for which it is being leased and that all elements of the property have been
properly maintained. In this regard we confirm that we will be coming to the
property on a regular basis to inspect.
9. For the duration of your stay, we will ensure that no-one (including the owner) will
have access to the premises unless access is absolutely necessary and provided
that prior notification is given It is expressly agreed that the privacy of the guests
will be respected at all times.
10. WAIVER / INDEMNITY LIABILITY
The Proprietor, it’s Agents and/or its employees (“The Proprietor”) shall not be
liable for, and the Guest/s hereby waive/s and abandon/s any claims of whatever
nature including but not limited to that for theft, injury, loss or damage of whatever
nature, against the Proprietor, whether arising from the Proprietor’s default,
negligence or otherwise.
The Guest/sin addition to the aforesaid, hereby indemnify the Proprietor against
any claims which may arise from whatever nature, whether arising from the
Proprietor’s default, negligence or otherwise.
11. Please note that this is a non-smoking unit and that deposits will be forfeited if
guests do smoke in this unit.
- Laundry Facilities*
- Pet Friendly*
- Indoor Fireplace
- No Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
- Double bed
- Iron and board
- Non smoking rooms
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling