Shelly Beach (KZN)
About Club Hacienda
Club Hacienda is located approximately 112 kilometers from Durban and is perfectly placed for guests to enjoy the best that the South Coast has to offer.
We offer comfortable, air-conditioned, two and three bedroom duplex apartments all fully furnished, with all that is needed for a family seaside holiday. A well-equipped kitchen with microwave oven, fridge and freezer and stove, along with a TV including 13 DStv channels, are included.
Guests have access to private parking facilities and the apartments are serviced daily for your convenience, except on Sundays and public holidays.
Covid Safety Approved: We pledge to implement a high standard of hygiene and cleaning protocols to ensure the safest environment possible for our guests. We adhere to the industry safety protocols set out by the Tourism Business Council of South Africa (TBCSA).
Number of people occupying the Unit: No more that the number of people stated in the Guest Certificate, may occupy the unit. The guest named in the Guest Certificate will be held responsible to comply with all terms and conditions of the reservation and the Resort Rules.
POLICY T's and C'sGuests are required to make payment of the amount... Number of people occupying the Unit: No more that the number of people stated in the Guest Certificate, may occupy the unit. The guest named in the Guest Certificate will be held responsible to comply with all terms and conditions of the reservation and the Resort Rules.
POLICY T's and C'sGuests are required to make payment of the amount quoted for their reservation within 24 hours in order to secure the reservation. Payment must be made by credit card or direct deposit into our bank account.
1. It is the guest's responsibility to ensure they are aware of the Resort facilities and utility charges as well as breakage and additional fees payable on check in.
2. It is the guest's duty to ensure that any special requirements (e.g.: wheelchair friendly units etc.) are made or requested directly with the Resort.
3. Guest Certificates and Identity Books must be presented on check in before occupation will be allowed.
4. All guests are to comply with and observe all rules applicable to the Resort.
5. Check in times indicated on the Guest Certificate should be strictly adhered to as these are set by the Resort.
6. There must not be more than the allowed number of occupants in a unit. These are stipulated by the resort and indicated on your Guest Certificate.
7. Upon arrival you will be required to hand in a completed and signed Resort Indemnity which will be sent to you with the Guest Certificate.
8. The Resort Indemnity must be handed in on check-in before your keys will be issued. see more
Club Hacienda Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling