About Clifton Sunsets
Cool off in the infinity pool overlooking Clifton Beach, unwind in the flowing indoor-to-outdoor living space at this retreat. Discover luxury in this bungalow featuring rustic decor, modern finishes, a private spa, and yard with two BBQ areas.
Family home with easy access to downtown Cape Town, and sits just above the famed Clifton Beach. Discover the city's restaurants and bustling centre or head down to the beach for an afternoon by the ocean.
We pledge to implement a high standard of hygiene and cleaning protocols to ensure the safest environment possible for our guests. We adhere to the industry safety protocols set out by the Tourism Business Council of South Africa (TBCSA).
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
****Important House Rules strictly follows****
1. No Parties or events at the house. ((((STRICKLY NOTE))))
2. Smoking is aloud. Only outside the house.
3. No big/small animals are aloud inside/outside the house.
4. We do have neighbors the right hand and left hand side of the house, please have respect with (no load music) kindly.
5. Quiet hours between 21:00pm - 5:00am
6. Swimming pool. Normal temperature +- 21/22.
7. There is Private Beauty Spa for any treatments for our SafariNow guests. (Additional cost)
8. We have two kind housekeepers available daily for our SafariNow guests. There are there for any help with pleasure. (Husband & Wife)
9. We do have fences around the house. Please do not touch it otherwise you will be electric shocked and the alarm system will go off for security reasons.
10. If you like to sleep at night time with the alarm system. We will explain to you at check in day.
11. Please make sure when parking your car in the garage it is closed when going inside the house.
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Fireplace
- Satellite TV*
- Vitality Collection
- Parking on Premises
- Covid Safety Approved
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling