About Cheese Farm and Lodge
About Cheese Farm and Lodge
Nestled between Mtubatuba and St. Lucia and surrounded by lush forest Cheese Farm and Lodge is found. It is a small family run cheesery only 4 km on a dirt road from the main R618 road. Shortly after starting to produce cheese a small shop was built. Here the public were invited to taste and buy the cheeses. This soon became very popular and had to be expanded to accommodate the many guests who visited.The lodge offers four comfortably furnished small two sleep self-catering units as well as four family units.New to our lodge is our 3 Bedroom Chalet that can cater
Cheese Tours, trampoline, Kids Play area, touch farm, pool (bring your own towels)
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Reservations Terms & Conditions
1. Rates are subject to availability and fluctuations.
2. Rates are per night sharing on a per person or per room basis, as indicated.
3. Rates are for accommodation only unless otherwise specified.
Check in from 14h00 to 18h00 late check ins must be arranged.
Check out: 10h00
4. Restaurant Hours: Monday to Saturday 08h00 – 16h00 Sunday 09h00 – 15h00 guest booking in after hours Dinner only by arrangement.
5. Swimming Pool & Kids Play Area: Children under 12 years must be supervised at all times .
6. No fireworks or pets allowed on premises
7. ANY DAMAGE TO PROPERY GUEST WILL be liable for costs and request to leave premises.
8. Please Note Rooms are fitted with Gas Stove/Geyser.
9. DSTV FULL VIEW AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT R50 PER DAY EXTRA
10. No loud music are allowed on premises
Booking Terms and Conditions
All bookings, amendments and cancellations must be done in writing by e-mail
We run small lodges in remote area and cancellations, even if just two people, can greatly effect the operation of the lodge. Therefore we require full payment for the accommodation before your arrival at the lodge and strict adherence to our Cancellation Policy.
Please ensure that you have adequate travel insurance to cover any cancellations or forced changes if necessary.
We require a 50% deposit to confirm a booking. We reserve the right to cancel the booking if we do not receive this payment timeously.
• All guests shall settle any outstanding balances and any extra charges prior to departure from the lodge.
If the Client / Guest books via the Internet all the same rules and conditions apply.
It is strongly advised that all Client / Guests or Guests take out adequate insurance cover for such events as illness, accident or injury, personal accident and personal liability, loss of or damage to baggage and sports equipment (Note that is not an exhaustive list). Chane Cheese Farm & Lodge will not be responsible or liable if the Client / Guest fails to take adequate insurance cover or at all.
Client / Guests who have special requests must address and specify such requests to Chane Cheese Farm & Lodge in advance. Chane Cheese Farm & Lodge will use its best endeavours to accommodate such requests; it does not guarantee that it will.
In the event of there being extensions to the reservation it will be subject to accommodation availability. Any extensions will be subject to the normal prepayment policy.
Cheese Farm & Lodge undertakes to deal with all Client / Guest information of a personal nature on a strictly confidential basis.
- Swimming Pool
- Credit Card Facilities
- Restaurant on Premises
- Parking on Premises
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling