Nhoxani Casa Karibu
About Nhoxani Casa Karibu
About Nhoxani Casa Karibu
Nhoxani Casa Karibu is an exceptional privately owned holiday house situated in the beautiful Nhoxani Beach Resort on the Santa Maria Peninsula in Mozambique. Strategically positioned, 1 of only 7 houses on the front sites of the bay, the views of Inhaca Island, the twinkling evening lights of Maputo and the magnificent vivid orange sunsets are spectacular.Casa Karibu is suitable for 8 -10 guests and comprises the main house and a cosy cottage. The main house has four spacious, light and airy bedrooms, all with sea views and beautifully styled in cool summery hues. <
The calm unspoilt bay offers excellent diving and snorkelling activites All diving courses are on offer Take a sea safaris on a local dhow to see flamingoes, dolphins, and other sea creatures.
Being in a remote Nature Reserve, pristine beaches are right on your doorstep. The beach is right in front of the house - no long walks or drives to have a swim or paddle in the ocean. Flamingoes, pelicans & other sea birds nest here.
Massages,manicures and pedicures are available
Secure ballustrades on the deck prevent toddlers from falling off the deck Safe swimming on the beach directly in front of the house Games, toys, colouring in books Bath tubs for children Canoes for adventures in the safe, calm bay
Starry, starry nights, the peaceful unspoilt surroundings, the vista's and spectacular sunsets make for a beautiful romantic stay. Private swimming pool ensures no passers-by by can see you.
Sanitisation guidelines below • Cleaning station - to wash guests hands • Reduced hourly lessens exposure to visitors. 2m social distancing is recommended • Avoid accessing the house while staff are present • Staff wear masks
CASA KARIBU - NHOXANI
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Santa Maria is a Paradise positioned in a protected Marine reserve off the beaten track. It’s heaven for nature lovers!
• 100% deposit secures the booking with the balance payable 60 days prior to arrival.
• Any reservation less than 30 days prior to arrival, will require full payment to secure.
• A cleaning fee for the house of ZAR750.00 to be paid when making your reservation.
This is to ensure the house is made up and ready for your arrival and cleaned again on your departure.
Refundable Breakage Deposit:
• R1500 refundable breakage deposit to be paid in addition to the accommodation rate and will be refunded to the guest subject to any damages/breakages.
• No refunds on cancellations less than 60 days prior to the commencement of the visit, unless a replacement booking is secured. Cancellations must be received in writing.
• No refund will be given to you for late arrival or leaving prior to booked departure date for any reason, including weather conditions, we recommend that all guests travel with appropriate insurance.
No show or cancellation within 14 days of stay – No refund due.
• Cancellation between 15 and 30 days before stay – 25% of the deposit will be refunded.
• Cancellation between90 and 60 days before stay – 40% of the deposit will be refunded
• Cancellation more than 90 days before stay – full refund.
• Passengers travelling with Safina and staying at Casa Karibu are required to take out comprehensive travel insurance that covers cancellation & curtailment of trip, illness, baggage loss and default. By reading these Terms and Conditions, it is assumed that the passenger is carrying such insurance.
• It is important that all guests are on time for transfers as these transfer times cannot normally be changed on short notice. If a guest misses a boat or transfer, the guest will be responsible for a private boat charter and hotel accommodation should they be required.
• Should you shorten your holiday after you have paid, the cancelled nights and will not be refunded. As guests who wanted those days have been turned away to accommodate your stay.
No of people in the house x 8 pax:
• The house sleeps 8 people.
• This number of 8 includes all children/toddlers of any age. Babies under the age of 1 are complimentary.
• Additional guest fee: ZAR500 per person per night up to 10 people.
• A maximum of 10 people, including toddlers are allowed in accordance with our Tourism License, to stay in the house/cottage at any given time.
• No sleeping on couches is permitted.
No wet costumes in the house:
• Please, no wet costumes on couches or barstools.
Activities: Book through Laurie or Clive
• Please book all activities through Laurie and Clive.
• They ensure the correct service providers in the area are selected and correct prices are quoted.
The tinny is available for Tomas to take you to Inhaca Beach to snorkel.
• Tomas will you off and pick you up at an agreed time.
• Due to responsibilities at the house Tomas is not permitted to wait for you.
• Only Tomas is allowed to drive the Tinny.
• Price R400.00 return for your group.
• Delicious local Portuguese pain/bread is available down the beach.
• Please order and give Tomas the money before he leaves the house to go home.
He will bring the fresh bread to you in the morning.
• Should you like to tip the staff, we recommend ZAR60 per staff member a day.
• If you feel you would like to tip less or more for good service, you are more than welcome.
• We do feed the staff, however if you have any left overs, please give to them as they take it home to their families.
• Do not send the staff to the village or do shopping for you. The staff will disappear for half a day and not be able to carry out their duties.
Please discuss your needs and requests with Laurie who will gladly assist you.
Check out times:
• As per standard practice in the hospitality industry check out times are at 10h3o in the morning.
• However, if we there are no other guests coming in on your day of departure, you are welcome to stay in the house until your boat transfer.
• Staff will in the meantime clear your beds of sheets and towels in order to prepare for the next booking.
• All bank charges are at the cost of the guest/agent.
• Casa Karibu reserves the right to change any of the quoted prices. For a full list of terms and conditions please email [email protected]
• Casa Karibu reserves the right to cancel or postpone a reservations due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Airport Shuttle
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Satellite TV*
- No Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
- 220 Volt
- 24H. Check In
- Activities desk
- Air conditioning
- Double bed
- Double/Twin rooms
- House Keeping
- Pillow top mattress
- Single rooms
- Wake-Up service
- Year of construction after 2000
- Covid Safety Approved
- 3 Stars - Tourism Grading Council of South Africa
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling