Cape Town Short Stays - 903 Quayside
About Cape Town Short Stays - 903 Quayside
This designer apartment offers lovely city views and is situated in the heart of the trendy De Waterkant, with access in and out of the city via the N1 and N2 freeways. This stylishly furnished apartment sleeps two adults and is suitable for both the corporate traveler and holiday maker.
The apartment has one spacious bedroom, and an open-plan living area comprising a kitchen, dining area and living room. The fully equipped kitchen caters for four and includes a fridge, stove with oven, microwave oven, washing machine, a dishwasher and a Nespresso machine. The dining room has a stylish glass dining table, facing the living room, with satellite TV, DVD player and Wi-Fi internet. The living room leads out onto a small balcony with views of the city, Table Mountain and the Foreshore area.
Guest staying at the Quayside apartment building have access to a gym and indoor pool, secure covered parking in the building, and there is a 24-hour security and reception area. Weekly housekeeping can be arranged at a small additional fee.
The centrally located apartment is conveniently situated in Prestwich Street, De Waterkant, only a short walk to The Cape Quarter featuring top restaurants, a gourmet supermarket and upmarket shopping.
1. The accommodation is for the period set out in the booking form to which these terms and conditions are attached.
2. Should the guest not pay the balance due thirty (30) days prior to arrival, and not return the fully completed rental form to Cape Town Short Stays, no keys shall be issued and the deposit paid shall be forfeited. All cash... 1. The accommodation is for the period set out in the booking form to which these terms and conditions are attached.
2. Should the guest not pay the balance due thirty (30) days prior to arrival, and not return the fully completed rental form to Cape Town Short Stays, no keys shall be issued and the deposit paid shall be forfeited. All cash payments shall be subject to the additional cash handling fee of 2%. All cheques to be cleared prior to occupation.
3. Should the guest cancel the booking more than 30 days prior to check-in, the guest will be entitled to a refund of 50% of the deposit paid over. If the booking is cancelled less than 30 days prior to check-in, there will be no refund. Once the balance of rental has been received, there will be no further refunds.
4. The refundable damages deposit will be refunded to the guest within seven working days by electronic transfer only foreign refunds will be effected by electronic swift transfer only at a cost of R230.00, unless there are any deductions and/or repairs to be carried out. The following will be deducted from the deposit: An additional amount of R180 for accommodation left in extremely dirty state, repairs or replacement of items from checked inventory, damage to the property, carpet cleaning (pest control if needed and upholstery cleaning), recovery of rental not paid, electricity or any other loss suffered by the owner and/or Cape Town Short Stays and the cost of time spent arranging the repairs.
5. The number of guests is not to exceed the number set out in the booking form to which these terms and conditions are attached. The guest shall not allow anybody but the approved guests to occupy or stay in the premises or any portion thereof.
6. Electricity is included in the rental.
7. The guest/s shall keep the premises and the contents in good order and at departure will return the premises and the contents in the same good order and condition as they were at check-in. The guest will be liable for the cost of repairing any damage or deterioration to the premises or the contents.
8. The owners and Cape Town Short Stays accept no liability whatsoever in respect of any theft, loss, damage or injury to the guest whether due to any negligence on the part of the owners, their agents, their staff or otherwise.
9. This agreement is for a fixed period as indicated on the booking form to which these terms and conditions are attached and any extension shall be at Cape Town Short Stays’ discretion.
10. The guest consents to the jurisdiction of the Magistrate’s Court, Cape Town, for the purpose of any action, which may be instituted against him/her. The guest will be liable for legal costs on the attorney and own client scale and also for all collection commission levied in the event of the guest being in default in respect of his/her obligations in terms hereof.
11. Keys are to be handed to Cape Town Short Stays or placed in the KeySafe outside the front door of the apartment. Charges for loss or late return of keys and remote will be deducted from the breakage deposit.
12. Cleaning service can be arranged, if required, at an extra charge to the guest.
13. Pets are not allowed.
14. Smoking is only allowed on the balcony and not inside the apartment.
15. In the event of the apartment becoming unavailable for any reason whatsoever, Cape Town Short Stays will endeavour to offer similar accommodation at the same rate, but no claim will arise against the owner or the agents.
Cape Town Short Stays - 903 Quayside Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling
Things to do in and around De Waterkant
(0 km from De Waterkant)
Cape Quarter is more than a shopping centre; it’s also a unique piazza in De Waterkant, the former District 5 of Cape Town. This historical area has developed over the years into one of the trendiest places in the Mother City, with beautifully...
(0.3 km from De Waterkant)
De Waterkant, Green Point, announces its latest gem! A cosy yet comfortable bar to meet friends for a quiet drink and conversation, while experiencing Cape Towns hottest talent on the piano, the mic or decks, creating a great vibe. They stock a...
(0 km from De Waterkant)
In this delightful shop on the Cape Quarter Piazza you will find a nostalgic collection of old paintings, maps, books and prints. The framed butterflies, stuffed birds and tortoise shells add a quirky balance to the old cutlery, silverware, old...
(0.4 km from De Waterkant)
The Hirner family tradition of quality jewellery craftsmanship and creative design was established by Franz Hirner in 1958. Today this tradition is continued by Alvin Hirner with the team at Different by Design. You can browse through their...