About Camp Acacia
Nestled alongside the breathtaking Amakhala Private Game Reserve, Camp Acacia offers a truly unforgettable self-catering accommodation experience in Greater Addo. Situated in the charming town of Sidbury, this rustic stone and thatch camp is the epitome of tranquility and natural beauty. With its prime location, guests can easily embark on exhilarating safari day trips to both Amakhala and the renowned Addo Elephant National Park.Camp Acacia welcomes guests with its cozy A-Frame chalets, providing comfortable lodging for up to 6 individuals. Surrounded by the enchanting Amakhala Ga
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
• A 20% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm a provisional booking.
• For confirmed bookings the balance of payment is required 30 days prior to travel.
• If booking confirmation takes place within the 30-day period, the full amount is payable on confirmation of booking.
• Booking cancellations are subject to the cancellation policy.
• No booking will be cancelled or amended unless notified in writing.
• No credit card facilities. Bank Transfer only.
Please Note: Payments must be made free of bank charges. Bank charges are for the account of the payer.
- Indoor Fireplace
- No Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
- Double bed
- Non smoking rooms
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Pets Not Allowed
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling