Camelot on Bridekirk
About Camelot on Bridekirk
About Camelot on Bridekirk
Camelot on Bridekirk is a newly decorated & painted self-catering holiday home situated in the garden city suburb in Edgemead. This lovely fully equipped self-catering holiday home comprises a pool and braai area. It also consists of three bedrooms, the king bedroom which has an en-suite bathroom with a shower, and the queen bedroom and the twin bedroom has a shared bathroom with a bath only. Alternatively, you can set up as bunk beds.The suburb of Edgemead is minutes from the Durbanville Wine Route, Canal Walk Shopping Mall, and the V&A Waterfront. Whether your stay i
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Welcome to Camelot on Bridekirk. Enjoy your stay.
* Stay is payable in full before arrival.
* A key deposit of R250 will be charged via credit card and is refundable upon departure on the return of the key. Should there be any material breakages or damages, these will be deducted from the key deposit. Damages over and above this are payable before departure.
* The Cleaning fee is a once-off charge.
* Guests will be given a full inventory of items on the property. While every endeavor is made to ensure everything is unbroken and in working order, any breakages or damage detected and reported to the owner within the first 24 hours of your stay will not be charged back to guests.
* Please note that since this accommodation has a swimming pool and despite it having a covering net, children (who can swim or who have had drown-proofing lessons) or aged 7 and up are preferred. When not in use, the pool net needs to cover the pool at all times for safety and water conservation reasons. Guests are responsible for ensuring their children's safety at all times including when using the pool.
Camelot on Bridekirk is not serviced during the guest’s stay. Should guests require a cleaning service they could directly contract a service via a third party provider such as SweepSouth or Marvellous Maids, etc. Such arrangements are between the guests and service providers and the host does not accept any responsibility for any losses or damages guests may incur by using these services.
Although the premises has a washing machine and dishwasher that is water-efficient, please note that the City of Cape Town has imposed water restrictions, and as we are situated in a water restricted area, Linen and Towels will be refreshed every 7th day of our Guest's stay.
Thank you for understanding.
We look forward to hosting you.
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Credit Card Facilities
- Iron and board
- Non smoking rooms
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling