Buffalo Luxury Camp
Serengeti National Park
About Buffalo Luxury Camp
Buffalo Luxury Camp is situated approximately 5 kilometers (3 miles) from Kleins Gate, to the North East of the Serengeti National Park. It offers a unique combination of luxurious accommodation, extraordinary wildlife, the exhilarating freedom to participate in guided game & nature walks, the rare opportunity to go on night game drives as well as to drive off-road and a fascinating insight into the culture of the local Maasai tribesmen and women. The camp consists of 15 split-level accommodation tents. Each tent measures 50 square metres (or 500 square feet) and provides for a verandah, comfortable lounge area, bedroom area and fully serviced bathroom. The lounge is furnished with a writing desk, high-back chair and leather sofa and armchair. The raised sleeping area features either a king size or twin beds made from recycled aluminium and decorated with traditional Maasai beadwork. The bathroom has a shower, soaking tub, ‘his and her’ wash hand basins, flush toilet, hair dryer and comfortable robes. The thoughtfully designed and tastefully decorated main building is located at the top of the property and offers truly stunning views into the Serengeti National Park. It consists of three interior areas; the dining room, the main lounge with an indoor fireplace and a lounge bar. In addition, there are two outdoor patios with a large fire bowl and lounge chairs for reading and relaxing. For 2017, the main lodge also has a new ‘infinity swimming pool.Buffalo Luxury Camp offers a wide range of activities not commonly found in the Serengeti. These include the following:• Guided walks among the game and in the nature to be found in the area surrounding the property.• Bush sundowners and dinners.• Night game drives.• Maasai cultural experiences.• Off-road game drives in a concession area.One of each of these extraordinary activities is automatically included as part of all stays in camp.
Safari: There are Rangers and Maasai trackers on the premises who will take guests on walking safaris. Guests can also enjoy the unique experience of a balloon safari. These balloons can transport up to 16 passengers.
Stay for 3 nights and only pay for 2 nights between 01 Nov 2017 and 30 Jun 2018. Includes extras to the value of R13527 for free..
- 3 night min stay (check-in between 01 Nov 2017 and 30 Jun 2018)
Stay between 07 Sep 2017 and 31 Dec 2018 and get 10% off. Includes extras to the value of R4509 for free..
- 5 night min stay (check-in between 07 Sep 2017 and 31 Dec 2018)
1. Rates quoted are for a 'suite tent' occupied by 2 adults on a full board (dinner, bed and breakfast) mealplan basis. Also included in the rates quoted are all "house" wines, spirits, beers and minerals plus laundry services and free internet connectivity. All guests will also be entitled to participate in the activities detailed elsewhere on...
1. Rates quoted are for a 'suite tent' occupied by 2 adults on a full board (dinner, bed and breakfast) mealplan basis. Also included in the rates quoted are all "house" wines, spirits, beers and minerals plus laundry services and free internet connectivity. All guests will also be entitled to participate in the activities detailed elsewhere on this site.
2. Additional charges apply for a third bed in a tent to accommodate additional adults and children.
3. A deposit of 50% of the total accommodation charges due for a booking will become payable immediately upon confirmation with the balance falling due no later that one month prior to the arrival of the guest in camp. see more
Buffalo Luxury Camp Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling
Things to do in and around Serengeti National Park
(0 km from Serengeti National Park)
The name Serengeti (or more specifically Serengit) is derived from the Maasai language meaning "Endless Plains”, and this is the only way to describe the area. Yes, while there are riverine areas, acacia bush and kopjies, it is the vast grassy...
(94.9 km from Serengeti National Park)
Masai Mara National is world famous for the annual migration of wildebeest from Serengeti to Masai Mara. The big five can also be seen in the Park. The local Masai Community offer an interesting cultural experience.