About Bondi Beach Unit B
About Bondi Beach Unit B
Bondi Beach Unit B is ideally situated on prime beachfront property with direct access to the beach.
This unit has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There is a fully equipped kitchen with washing machine and tumble dryer, as well as a comfortable lounge with DStv.
The complex has entertainment facilities for youngsters including a swimming pool, tennis court and clubhouse. Located just 1 km from both shopping malls.
Our property is prepared according to the recommended guidelines, and is sanitized before and after every reservation. Our staff have been trained on COVID preparedness, including PPE, hand hygiene, social distancing and wearing of masks.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
1. Rights of Admission Reserved.
2. Payment of the deposit and/or taking up of the reserved accommodation is construed to be acceptance of these conditions, which shall be binding upon all tenants.
3. Please note that the Cleaning Fee provided in the quotation is for the sanitation before and after your stay (in line with COVID19 Regulation), the departure cleaning and linen, and not a daily service fee. The Administration Fee quoted is a Refundable Breakage Deposit. These are compulsory fees and non negotiable.
4. The refundable breakage deposit is refundable within 30 working days of departure, either in full or less any deductions for any bank charges, call out fees, shortages/damage or breakages. Please ensure that full banking details are provided on the Preliminary Booking Form.
5. Note that the preferred method of payment is via EFT. NO Cheques are accepted as a method of payment. Should cash deposits be made into our account the Bank Charges will be for your account and will be deducted from your Breakage Deposit
6. The balance of your booking is payable one week prior to occupation.
7. If a booking is made on the last minute full payment must be received prior to occupation.
8. If your reservation has not been paid in full no keys will be left out for collection, and any after hour call out will be at a charge of R350 payable in advance.
9. If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.If cancelling 999 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.
10. The letting agent reserves to right to, at our discretion, substitute alternative accommodation, similar to that booked, or offer a full refund, should the original unit no longer be available for reasons beyond our control.
11. Advance bookings can only be accepted on the understanding that the unit reserved, may not be available for leasing for the said period. If not available, a reasonable effort will be made to transfer the reservation to another unit. The managing agent will not be held liable for any changes.
12. The guests liability (jointly and severally of the primary guest and other guests) is not limited to the value of the breakage deposit and the primary guest accepts liability and responsibility, and furthermore warrants that he/she will pay for, on demand without delay or offset, any shortages/damages or breakages.
13. Should the letting agent suffer any loss or damage as a result of an act or omission by a guest or visitor of a guest, the primary guest will remain liable for full reimbursement of such loss or damage incurred and warrants that he/she will pay for same, on demand, without offset or delay.
14. Similarly, in certain complexes where fines are issuable for contravening the rules of the Body Corporate, the guest will remain liable for the payment of such fine, on demand, without offset or delay.
15. Confirmation of the reservation will be deemed as entering into a lease agreement, which is a legal and binding agreement, deemed to have been entered into in the magisterial district of Port Shepstone. Should any legal action arise from the lease, the lessee will be responsible for all costs on an attorney-client scale.
16. The guests Domicilium Citande Executandi shall be the address reflected on the Preliminary Booking Form.
17. Sub-letting is strictly prohibited, unless prior arrangements with the Letting Agent and confirmation regarding this is received.
18. Overcrowding is not permitted. Units are let strictly according to the number of beds available (one per single or 3/4 bed, two per double/Queen or King Bed), and as per the number of guests recorded above. Use of portable/blow-up mattresses is also not permitted. The Letting Agent reserves the full right to immediately evict all guests without refund for overcrowding.
19. We do not allow any persons under the age of 21 to occupy any unit without resident adult supervision. Should the person making this booking not be present for the duration of the booking, this could result in the eviction of all guests in the unit, without a refund.
20. Unless advance arrangements have been made and can be accommodated, in writing, check in time is strictly after 15h00 and check out time on the day of departure is strictly before 09h00. Should guests not depart before 09h00 a fee of R200 per hour for every hour after 09h00 will be levied against the guest, and shall be paid by the guest on demand, without offset or delay
21. No refunds or discounts will be given for early departure, for whatsoever reason.
22. Once the keys have been collected, they are the responsibility of the guests and if lost, damaged or not returned on departure, the guest will be liable for replacement of locks, keys and remotes. On departure please ensure that all windows and doors are locked as the guest will be liable for any losses incurred when you are out or have vacated the premises. Keys are to be returned to the Letting Office or placed in the complex key boxes if one is provided.
23. We cannot be held liable for any loses or inconvenience to the guest caused by an act beyond our control or any act of the Letting Agent or any member of staff of the Letting Agent. The managing agent shall not be liable for any injury, death, loss, damage, accident, delay or inconvenience, howsoever caused, during the guests stay. Any loss or additional expense caused due to acts of God, nature, war, terrorism, insurrection, riot, boycott, theft, fire, labour action, government action or natural disaster, bad weather, interrupted electrical / water / municipal services or other causes, will be borne by the guest, and The managing agent accepts no liability therefore. Furthermore no refunds or discounts will be given in the event of any of the above occurrences.
24. All persons who make use of facilities and units rented, do so entirely at their own risk.
25. Guests and their visitors must abide by the terms and rules of the Body Corporate or the Municipal By-Laws in the property which they stay. Risk of eviction without refund in the event of a breach of these terms and rules (whether for unpermitted pets, overcrowding, excessive noise, or unaccompanied minors).
26. Parking is restricted to parking bays allocated to the specific unit.
27. Upon arrival, inventories must be checked by the guests, and any discrepancies must be recorded on the Discrepancy Form provided, and handed to the office within 12 hours of arrival. A copy will be kept of file, and the guest must ensure that they received a stamp copy for proof. If no shortages/breakages or damages are recorded/reported, the contents of the property/unit will be regarded as correct and the guest will be held responsible for any shortages/breakages or damages incurred. Please note that the units is only inspected after the client has vacated the premises.
28. Upon departure guests are required to leave the units, as they want to receive them (within reason). Should the unit be left in an unacceptable state a fee of R400.00 will be charged and deducted from the breakage deposit, or will be paid by the guest on demand, without offset or delay.
29. Furniture and utensils may not be removed from the unit. Should this occur, the full breakage deposit will be forfeited.
30. Units are self-contained, please bring your own toiletries, towels and cleaning materials.
31. No pets allowed.
32. The letting agent is mandated to manage individual privately owned properties across the South Coast on behalf of the property owner. The letting agent is not a resort management company. Accordingly, maintenance, repairs, appliances which are out of order or any other facilities failure, will only be dealt with during office hours, unless in the event of an emergency. If appliances / fixtures or any other facilities fail and need to be repaired / replaced during the course of your stay, we cannot be held liable for the immediate replacement or repair thereof. We will however, endeavour to assist the guest within reason. In the event of any the above occurrences, no discounts or refunds will be given.
33. Please note that for none essential appliances such as televisions, DSTV connections, problems or faults and gas braais will strictly be dealt with in office hours only. Should you insist on a call out for a non-essential emergency, a call out fee of R350 will be applicable and will be deducted from the breakage deposit or will be payable on demand, without offset or delay.
34. The guests accepts liability for repairs or maintenance performed but deemed by The managing agent to be the fault of or as a result of negligence of the guest.
35. No open fires (coal braais) are allowed in the units or on the balconies/patios of the units. Failing to abide by this, may result in the evictions of the guests or the guests having to pay a fine in accordance with the Body Corporate Conduct Rules.
36. There are open Braai Facilities available in some of the complexes, in the recreational areas of the complex.
37. In the event of a gas braai being available in the unit, a gas bottle with gas is provided. However, once the gas has been used, it will be the responsibility of the guest to fill, should they wish to use it again. Due to corrosion caused by the salt air, we cannot be held liable for a gas braai not working, and will also not be held liable for the immediate replacement or repair thereof.
38. The letting agent will not be held responsible for any valuables or personal items left in the unit during your stay or on departure. Should an item be left behind, the onus is on the guests to make arrangements for collection. Unfortunately we are unable to store these items for more than 3 months, and should the item/s not be collected, these will be taken to a charity of our choice.
39. Please note that the complexes do not provide the standard SABC / ETV Channels, and unless a decoder is used, the TV will not be functional.
40. Please note that DSTV is not a standard in the unit. The guest must either bring their own decoder, smart card, remote and cables. Alternatively there is a company in Margate which hires DSTV, Martin Electronics 039 317 2222.
41. In the event that the guest brings their own decoder/hires a decoder, please DO NOT adjust the TV, as it has been set accordingly for your viewing pleasure. In the event of a guest changing the settings a fee of R350 will be deducted from the breakage deposit or will be payable on demand, without offset or delay.
42. Please note that most of the complexes only allow for single view decoders. HD, PVR or Dual View Decoders will not work. Please enquire with the office before arrival.
43. Should the guest have arranged for DSTV through the office or brought their own decoder to the unit, the letting agent cannot be held liable in the event that there is a problem with the communal dish/signal. No refunds or discounts will be given for this.
44. We do provide a daily service, at an additional cost, Monday to Friday only excluding Public Holidays. This can be arranged prior to arrival.
- Swimming Pool
- Satellite TV*
- No Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
- Covid Safety Approved
- Zulu (isiZulu)
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling