About Blue Roan Country Lodge
Break away from the city and relax in one of our seven new, affordable and very comfortable self-catering units in a tranquil and beautiful setting with panoramic views of the Magaliesberg Mountains. This is the ideal private and peaceful hideaway for those wanting to totally relax and escape from the noise of the city, and for this reason no multi-room bookings (groups) or children are allowed.
Your well-behaved pets are also welcome by arrangement, even your horse. We have our own lovable dogs, cats and horses and the farm is named after our Blue Roan spaniels.This 4 Star graded secluded and romantic, pet friendly, fully equipped self-catering units for couples. Enjoy Jacuzzi baths, log fireplaces, DStv, private patios with braai areas and wonderful mountain views on a private farm.
The luxurious units are very spacious with TVs, DVD players, fireplaces and fully equipped kitchenettes. All units have Jacuzzi/spa baths. The farm has rolling green lawns, walking trails, horse paddocks and endless views of the beautiful Magaliesberg Mountains. A spacious lapa by a stunning rock swimming pool is a lovely place to enjoy the sunny days, or just shoot some pool in the bar.
If you don't want to sacrifice luxury for a stay in the country, then this is the place for you. There is plenty to do in the area and we are easy to find just 8 km from the town of Magaliesburg on a tar road. Midweek special rates on request.
1. It the responsibility of guests to ensure that the accommodation and setting that they book and pay for is what they require by looking at the photos and asking questions. Blue Roan offers exactly what it claims to offer and more, and therefore cannot be held responsible for guests who have a different expectation based on nothing more than...
1. It the responsibility of guests to ensure that the accommodation and setting that they book and pay for is what they require by looking at the photos and asking questions. Blue Roan offers exactly what it claims to offer and more, and therefore cannot be held responsible for guests who have a different expectation based on nothing more than their imaginations.
2. Reservations are confirmed on receipt of payment prior to arrival of a minimum of 50% of the total amount for the stay which is deemed as deposit.
3. Accommodation will automatically be cancelled if the deposit is not received by the due date.
4. No persons other than those quoted and booked for are permitted to share the accommodation. In the event that it is possible to accommodate any extra person/s in the same room, an additional charge will become payable.
5. Payment Methods: We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard American Express and Diners Cards and Internet transfers.
6. Blue Roan would like to make all guests’ stay as pleasant as possible and therefore all guests are expected to be considerate of others. Non compliance of this expectation can be grounds for request to leave the property without refund.
7. Regret only babies or Children over the age of 15 allowed.
8. Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate a request for a specific unit, Blue Roan reserves the right to allocate a different unit, for any reason should the need arise.
9. The Terms and Conditions above are deemed as being accepted and agreed to by the guest making the booking on receipt by Blue Roan of the deposit, or client’s credit card details. see more
Reviews for Blue Roan Country Lodge98 guest reviews Reviews of
4.5 out of 5 stars
Blue Roan Country Lodge Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling
Things to do in and around Magaliesburg
(53.8 km from Magaliesburg)
The 20 km Hennops Mountain Biking Trail doubles up as the Hennops Hiking Trail. Along with the Zebra Trail and the Krokodilberg Trail, the Hennops trails provide hikers with a variety of routes for short weekends and longer getaways. The Hennops...
(2.9 km from Magaliesburg)
Gold diggers welcome! Have you ever tried panning for gold? Not many folk have witnessed how mining was done over a hundred-and-thirty years ago. Join experienced tour leaders for the experience of a lifetime as they take you back through the...
(13.1 km from Magaliesburg)
Askari Spa is located in the beautiful African veldt of the Magaliesburg region. Surrounded by the majestic mountain range, the spa boasts beautiful gardens, outdoor relaxation areas, a juice bar and a swimming pool. There is an individual...
(19.3 km from Magaliesburg)
With a beautiful view of the Magaliesburg Mountains, Magalies Wild Game Farm features some fun and exciting things to do for young and old. Activities include bird and game watching, game drives (self driving is possible with a 4x4), walking trails...