1 Day Best of Hemel-en-Aarde Wine Tour
Hemel en Aarde
About 1 Day Best of Hemel-en-Aarde Wine Tour
Full Day Tour
Spend an exceptional day exploring the boutique wine producers of the Hemel-en-Aarde Valley, which is appropriately translated to “Heaven and Earth.” Known for it’s award winning cool climate pinot noir and chardonnay, this region is a delight to true connoisseurs that want to discover the diverse appeal of South African wines.
- Drive down the famous coastal Whale Route through Gordon’s Bay, Pringle Bay and Betty’s Bay
- Wine tasting at two boutique, premium wine estates
- Tapas and and wine pairing with award winning pinot noir and chardonnay
- Guided vineyard tour with viticultural specialist (Sideways exclusive)
- MCC tasting at the first and only sparkling wine producer in the Hemel-en-Aarde Valley
- Sabrage your own bottle of bubbles! (Sideways exclusive)
Pick up and drop off from your accommodation in and around Cape Town or Hermanus, private driverguide, drive down Whale Route, 3 boutique wine tastings, food and wine pairing, cellar tour, vineyard walk, and sabrage!
Rate excludes: lunch and gratuity
Safari: For the love of wine, food and fantastic scenery!
- Minimum stay: 1 Days
Bookings to be made at least 48 hours in advance.
All our tours are flexible and can be re-arranged to accommodate guests requirements depending on availability (e.g. restaurant bookings, special timings etc).
1 Day Best of Hemel-en-Aarde Wine Tour Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling