Belmondo was originally a single storey three bedroom family holiday home in the heart of Camps Bay that recently received an additional level and is now an impressive five bedroom, five bathroom villa.
The property is walking distance from Camps Bay beachfront and has been designed for a nice large family or group of friends. One enters the villa and is greeted with the lower level which consists of two en-suite bedrooms, living, dining area and kitchen area. One also accesses the covered deck , pool and garden from here. The second level above consists of three bedrooms and a second lounge area that leads onto a large balcony with expansive sea views.
The interiors upstairs are Scandavian inspired with light wooden floors and a palette of cool colours throughout. A fireplace makes this a cosy spot for Winter whilst enjoying the sea views. An ideal home with two separate levels that can be enjoyed for those that want to be together in one home but also enjoy their space! Charm and character combined with the new upper level create the perfect Camps Bay home!
1) A refundable Breakage Deposit of R10 000 - R20 000 must be paid before clients can check-in to their Cape Portfolios property and this will be held against any damages or other charges that may be due at the end of the clients’ stay. The breakage deposit can be paid either with the balance or via credit card at check-in. The funds are then held...
1) A refundable Breakage Deposit of R10 000 - R20 000 must be paid before clients can check-in to their Cape Portfolios property and this will be held against any damages or other charges that may be due at the end of the clients’ stay. The breakage deposit can be paid either with the balance or via credit card at check-in. The funds are then held in our audited Trust account and are only released again to the client once the property has been fully checked. Please always make clients aware that theisBreakage Deposit is generally not refunded immediately at check out and that it can take 7-10 days from departure for these funds to reflect in the guests account once refunded. We always do our best to refund the Breakage Deposit as soon as possible but the properties need to be checked carefully after clients’ departure, also some local charges such as telephone bills are not always available immediately on departure and the credit card refund procedure itself is dependent on the banks involved and is unfortunately beyond our own control.
2) The standard check-in time is 2pm and our standard check-out time is 10am. Early or late arrivals and departures will be accommodated where possible for an additional charge. A R300 check in fee applies for check ins between 7pm - 7am which is payable in cash either on arrival or during the clients’ stay.
4) Use of Property - Unless otherwise agreed with us prior to booking, your clients may only use the property as accommodation for those persons identified on the clients’ booking form and not for any function, wedding or film/photo shoot. If we or the owners become aware of any unauthorised usage of the property we may require this to stop and even to terminate the rental or to charge an additional event fee so it is very important clients raise any requests like this in advance. Clients likewise need to be made aware that our properties are mostly in quiet residential areas where noisy parties at night are not allowed and again unreasonable behaviour may unfortunately result in clients being required to vacate the property early.
5) Complaints during stay – clients should kindly notify our team in Cape Town of any problems or complaints about their property immediately during their stay so we can attend to them rather than only raising them at the end of their stay or after they have left. Failure to do so may result in clients not being entitled to claim for compensation as we must reasonably be given an opportunity to rectify any problems. We and our owners will always do our best to assist with problems such as failure of the electricity or water supply, the internet service and property appliances but we cannot be held responsible for issues beyond our control.
6) Guests ID/ passport is required at check in see more
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling
Things to do in and around Camps Bay
(0.7 km from Camps Bay)
The stunning setting, pristine white sands and dazzling blue waters leave no doubt as to why Camps Bay Beach was awarded Blue Flag Beach status. One of the few Cape Town beaches on the Western Seaboard that is not protected from the south east wind,...
(0.9 km from Camps Bay)
Pieter Toerien's beautifully intimate Theatre on the Bay offers all the latest and best shows in town. Theatre goers can enjoy a good mix of local and international drama, musicals, comedy, cabaret, music and dance.The theatre is also home to the...
(0.7 km from Camps Bay)
Glen Beach is a gorgeous snow-white sandy beach set in a tiny enclave flanked by massive granite boulders on the Atlantic Seaboard. These rocky outcrops not only amplify the picturesque cove-like setting but also provide a windshield from the South...
(1.9 km from Camps Bay)
Cape Town Tandem Paragliding offers tandem paragliding flights from the famous Lion's Head and Signal Hill. You fly with safe, experienced and fully certified tandem flight instructors using only the best paragliding equipment. They offer tandem...