About Beacon's View
Beacons’ View is a comfortable, self-catering apartment situated above the picturesque fishing harbour in the village of Kalk Bay on the False Bay coast.
The apartment is set back on the hillside away from the bustling main road. The trendy and vibrant village is minutes away on foot. The apartment maintains the ideal balance between quaint village living and modern convenience. The furnishings are of a high standard; yet maintain an air of casual comfort.
The apartment is furnished with an eclectic mix to reflect the bohemian atmosphere of the area. The location provides the perfect base from which to explore the South Peninsula, the rest of Cape Town and the Winelands.
Stay between 18 Jun 2018 and 31 Aug 2018 and get R200 off .
- 3 night min stay (check-in between 18 Jun 2018 and 31 Aug 2018)
1. BOOKING CONFIRMATION:
The deposit is required to secure the booking. The reservation will be held for 48 hours pending receipt of deposit. Should proof of payment not be received the reservation will be cancelled. The full balance owing is due one month prior to arrival. Should you fail to pay the balance on time, we reserve the right... 1. BOOKING CONFIRMATION:
The deposit is required to secure the booking. The reservation will be held for 48 hours pending receipt of deposit. Should proof of payment not be received the reservation will be cancelled. The full balance owing is due one month prior to arrival. Should you fail to pay the balance on time, we reserve the right to release the booking and our cancellation terms will apply. Keys will not be handed over unless payment has been made in full.
2. DAMAGES / BREAKAGES / SHORTAGES:
• Inventories should be checked on arrival. Any major discrepancies are to be reported within 12 hours after arrival. If no shortages/breakages are reported, the contents of the house will be regarded as correct, and the guests will be liable for any shortages / breakages on vacating the premises.
• Should Cape Villa Rental suffer any loss or damage as a result of an act or omission by a guest or visitor of a guest, the guest will remain liable for full reimbursement of such loss or damage incurred and will be billed accordingly.
• Sub-letting is strictly prohibited, unless arranged by the Agent/Owner.
• The house is let strictly on the number of beds available. We reserve the right to charge for extra guests should the number of your party exceed the agreed rental details.
• No pets are allowed without written permission from the Agent/Owner.
• The house is not to be used for parties or events.
The premises must be vacated not later than 10h00 on the day of departure, and can only be occupied from 14h00 on the day of arrival, unless arranged differently by the Agent/Owner. We offer a key-safe access facility for easy check-in and check-out.
On departure ensure:
• the property is left the way it was found at arrival (NB: Refuse info for South Winds)
• all windows, security gates and doors are closed and securely locked;
• alarm system is activated
• Keys are safely secured in the Key Safe.
5. SAFETY AND SECURITY (INDEMNITY):
• Please be aware of security at all times.
• Please ensure that the alarm is activated each time you leave the property.
• Key Safe: The relevant instructions will be sent closer to your arrival.
Whilst every care has been taken by Gatesville Guest House t/a Cape Villa Rental to ensure the safety of guests and their possessions, Cape Villa Rental and the owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises. Cape Villa Rental at all times reserves the full right of admission and accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may result from the legal and reasonable exercising of such rights. In such an eventuality no refunds will be made. see more
Reviews for Beacon's View6 guest reviews Reviews of
4.5 out of 5 stars
Beacon's View Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling
Things to do in and around Kalk Bay
(0.2 km from Kalk Bay)
Kalk Bay Theatre offers a unique evening of entertainment. The 78-seat theatre and restaurant is situated in the quaint Kalk Bay Dutch Reformed church. Built in 1876 and also a heritage protected building, the old church has been lovingly converted...
(0.4 km from Kalk Bay)
Kalk Bay Harbouris a picturesque but thriving fishing harbour where members of the local fishing community are out daily in their traditional fishing boats earning their living.Take a stroll along the harbour wall to check out the colourful...
(0.1 km from Kalk Bay)
Described as the book shop with the best view in the world, Kalk Bay Books is a gathering place for locals and visitors alike, who browse and buy books, share a glass of wine or two with visiting authors, and gather for new book launches or...
(1.3 km from Kalk Bay)
The soft white sands of Clovelly Beach have been the starting point for relaxing morning and evening strolls around the Fish Hoek bay for generations. Fringed with ancient sand-dunes and washed by the 'Indian ocean', beach-goers enjoy a temperature...