Beach House for Large Groups
About Beach House for Large Groups
Beautiful 7 bedroom/8 bathroom/sixteen bed beach house with views from Big Bay to Table Mountain.The spacious club-style house has all the conveniences needed for a relaxing stay including a large well-equipped kitchen; chefs will love the inventory, a swimming pool, fast Internet, a games room with a pool table, a braai room, television with satellite sports service, a laundry room, and should you need it, loads of storage for sports gear.The house is located in the village of Big Bay, just 100 metres from the beach.
100% deposit is required to secure your booking, should you wish to pay 50% deposit arrangement can be made with the owner, based that the remaining balance is settled 30 days after the reservation is confirmed. Should the balance not be received, the 50% deposit will be forfeited and you reservation will be cancelled.
Base rate: R4000... 100% deposit is required to secure your booking, should you wish to pay 50% deposit arrangement can be made with the owner, based that the remaining balance is settled 30 days after the reservation is confirmed. Should the balance not be received, the 50% deposit will be forfeited and you reservation will be cancelled.
Base rate: R4000 per night for up to 8 people and 200 rand per person above 10 to maximum 16 people.
Holidays (e.g. Easter): R7000 per night during holiday days (up to 16 people).
We look forward to hosting you. Please be advised that no parties, events, etc are allowed on the premises. Please be respectful to our housekeeper. Our house rules are as follows:
1. Only the number of people specified and agreed to when booking may stay in the house.
2. We get on very well with our neighbours and want to keep it that way, so please note no loud parties and therefore to be safe on this no 18th / 21st birthday parties or "bucks"/"stag" parties. Sorry. Respectful celebrations where the noise will be kept to reasonable levels are OK. Violation of the "no loud parties" rule will lead to immediate cancellation of your booking, with no refund.
3. No pets unless agreed in advance (dogs are sometimes OK but ask first).
4. No smoking inside. No drugs on the property (inside or out).
5. Our housekeeper must be treated with respect. For example, it is not her role to clean up you/your child's vomit, blood, etc. or launder the associated linen. In our house these are things a parent does.
Although check-in is 15.00 it is usually possible to drop bags off early (and sometimes full early check-in is possible). Please ask. Check-out is 10.00. It is usually possible to store bags on the day of departure and sometimes full late check-out is possible). Please ask. see more
Beach House for Large Groups Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling
Things to do in and around Big Bay
(0.4 km from Big Bay)
Big Bay is one of two Bloubergstrand beaches – the other is unsurprisingly called Little Bay (or Small Bay) – and is a favourite surfing, windsurfing and kitesurfing spot, drawing international enthusiasts to annual competitions. Not only is it a...
(0.4 km from Big Bay)
Rejuva Spa is a day spa based in Big Bay, Cape Town. It offers skin therapy, body therapy, hands and feet treatments, lash extensions and a men's spa. The products used range from Dermalogica, Nimue, Orly, to Bio-sculpture, Soil and Dermafix. Day...
(0.8 km from Big Bay)
Small Bay Beach is situated in Blouberg Village. The beach is located next to its big brother - Big Bay Beach. A quieter beach, yet very popular with young families. The beach offers the classical postcard view of Table Mountain& Robben Island.
(1.5 km from Big Bay)
Eden on the Bay is the Cape’s unique new shopping and lifestyle destination. This mixed-use development is situated on a prime location on Blouberg's Big Bay. It boasts an admirable mix of upmarket stores and restaurants, literally a "pebble's...