About ATKV - Hartenbos Resort
About ATKV - Hartenbos Resort
As the name suggests, Hartenbos Resort is situated in the tranquil seaside town of Hartenbos. It not only offers a wide variety of self-catering accommodation, it also boasts beautiful views of the ocean and surrounding area.Backpackers, couples, families and groups will not be disappointed when choosing to stay at the resort. Accommodation ranges from hostel rooms to four-bedroom beach houses. Guests can look forward to private or shared bathrooms, as well as cooking facilities. Some options are also sea facing, providing great ocean-viewing opportunities.Guests ho
The resort offers four conference rooms accommodating between 30 to 1800 delegates. Facilities include projectors, sound systems, Internet access and microphones. Accommodation and meals can also be arranged on request.
ATKV Resorts's health and safety protocol is in line with government regulations, to attend to the wellness, health and safety of our guests and staff. Please visit our website at www.atkvresorts.co.za/covid-19-protocol for more information.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rates include 15% VAT and are quoted in South African Rand (ZAR).
- Rates may be changed without prior notice.
- By paying you confirm that your dates and accommodation/camping type are correct.
- Check-in time for accommodation units and camp stands is from 14:00. Check-out time is at 10:00 for accommodation units and 13:00 for camp stands.
- Smoking in accommodation units are strictly prohibited.
- Accommodation units are serviced daily, except Fridays and Sundays.
- Guests using the camping facilities must please bring their own power pointer adaptor.
- The standard size of a camp stand is 7m x 7m.
- No pets are allowed, except guide dogs.
- If you are expecting visitors during your stay, it has to be arranged at reception during office hours.
- The guest limit is eight people per accommodation unit or camp stand.
- Day visit hours are from 08:00 to 18:00. No visitors will be allowed after 18:00.
- Own swimming towels and dishcloths must be provided.
-1st vehicle is FREE, Second vehicle is R 70
- No music from motor vehicles or private sound systems/equipment is permitted at the resort.
- Please consider the other guests by keeping the noise levels as low as possible.
- Silence must be maintained between 23:00 and 07:00.
- No motorbikes or ATV four-wheelers are allowed at the resort.
- Only accepted swimwear is allowed.
- Please note that during our out of season midweeks, there may be conference and/or school groups at the resort. For more information in this regard, please contact reception.
- The restaurant hours are from 07:30 to 20:00.
- The principal member must be in attendance upon arrival, identified by his/her membership card and ID/passport.
- The principal member must be present during the entire stay at the resort.
Please note: In the event of a cancellation, fees will be refunded as per the cancellation policy, however do note that there is also a non-refundable fee of R 90 per booking
- Conference Venues
- Restaurant on Premises
- Parking on Premises
- Covid Safety Approved
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling