About ATKV - Goudini Spa
About ATKV - Goudini Spa
Welcome to Goudini Spa, a hidden gem nestled in the heart of Boland. Located along the renowned wine route, Route 62, this picturesque resort is just an hour's drive from Cape Town and offers a serene escape amidst breathtaking mountains.At Goudini Spa, we cater to an array of guests, whether you're a business traveler seeking tranquility or a wedding guest looking to indulge in luxury. Choose from our range of accommodations, including lavish villas, double storey houses, cozy rondavels, or comfortable apartments. No matter your preference, we guarantee a memorable stay.
Goudini Spa is built around one of the hottest springs in southern Africa. This spring water is used for the swimming pools and guests will leave the pool feeling revitalised and relaxed.
Choose The Boutique Slanghoek, Goudini Hall or The Boland wedding venue. Wedding guests can stay at the luxurious Slanghoek Villas and Boland Chalets and the bridle couple will get a complimentary Slanghoek Villa for the weekend.
There are nine conference venues at Goudini Spa. Each of the venues has telephone facilities, slide and overhead projectors, projection screens, TV monitors, and Wi-Fi Internet Access.
The resort's activities are definitely family orientated. The family can enjoy a round of putt-putt, go hiking, challenge each other to a game of tennis or brave the super tube.
ATKV Resorts's health and safety protocol is in line with government regulations, to attend to the wellness, health and safety of our guests and staff. Please visit our website at www.atkvresorts.co.za/covid-19-protocol for more information.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
- By paying you confirm that:
- Your dates and accommodation/camping type(s) are correct.
- You will adhere to all terms and conditions (https://www.atkvresorts.co.za/terms-and-conditions/) as well as the resort rules.
- Accepted credit/debit card payments: VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club International.
- Payments will be made through PayBridge, a secure online payment gateway.
- The reference on your credit/debit card statement will say 'PayBridge Accommodation' and not ATKV Goudini Spa.
- For payments not authenticated by 3D Secure:
- The credit/debit card used for the online payment will be requested upon check-in.
- The credit/debit card holder must be present at check-in and will be requested to be identified by ID/Passport.
- Should the credit/debit card holder not be present, a letter of authority and a copy of their ID/Passport and the guest checking in will be required.
-The PayBridge slip will also be required to be signed.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - BOOKINGS:
- Rates include 15% VAT and are quoted in South African Rand (ZAR).
- Rates may be changed without prior notice.
Upon arrival you will be:
- Required to complete and sign the resort’s indemnity form.
- Issued with a vehicle permit.
-1st vehicle is FREE, Second vehicle is R 70
Due to escalating incidents of fraudulent electronic fund transfers (EFT), we require that EFT payments are made at least two days prior to arrival. In the event that your payment does not reflect in Goudini Spa's bank account upon arrival, we will require you to pay the outstanding amount. The necessary refund will occur if and when the payment does reflect in Goudini Spa's bank account.
No keys or permits will be issued until the full account has been settled.
Cheque payments are not accepted.
- Check-in time for accommodation units and camp stands is from 14:00. Check-out time is 10:00 for accommodation units and 11:00 for camp stands.
- Smoking in accommodation units is strictly prohibited.
- Accommodation units are serviced daily.
- Guests using our camping facilities must please bring their own powerpoint adaptor.
- The standard size per camp stand is 9m x 9m.
- No pets are allowed, except guide dogs.
-Day visit hours are from 08:00 to 17:00. No visitors will be allowed after 16:00.
- Own swimming towels and dishcloths must be provided.
- No music is permitted at the resort from motor vehicles or private sound systems/equipment.
Please consider other guests by keeping noise levels at a minimum. Silence must be maintained between 23:00 and 06:00.
- Only accepted swimwear will be allowed.
- Please note that during our out of season midweeks, there may be conference and/or school groups at the resort. For more information in this regard, please contact reception.
- The restaurant hours are from 08:00 to 20:00 during midweek and 08:00 to 21:00 during weekends.
Please note: In the event of a cancellation, fees will be refunded as per the cancellation policy, however do note that there is also a non-refundable fee of R 90 per booking
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Tourism Graded
- Credit Card Facilities
- Conference Venues
- Restaurant on Premises
- Parking on Premises
- 24H. Security
- Kids Stay Free
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling