About Ambleside Lodge
Ambleside Lodge is nestled at the foot of the majestic Southern Drakensberg mountains, surrounded by shady trees and meandering streams.
This surreal berg retreat is situated only 3 hours away from Durban and boasts an elevated position on a 10-acre estate with amazing views of both Rhino Peak and Castle End. Wander down pathways and discover mountain pools and bushman caves while experiencing the Drakensberg at its best. Safe, comfortable and restful, this is the ultimate in peace and luxury which is geared for the whole family.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Terms & Conditions
• Payment of a deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
• A 50% deposit is required to confirm your booking
• We reserve the right to cancel the reservation should we not receive your deposit timeously.
• Deposits are non-transferable and subject to the cancellation policy.
• Full payment is due prior to arrival.
• No refunds for late check-ins or early check-outs.
• Arrival time is 14:00 or after and Departure time is 10:00 unless prior arrangements have been made.
• Additional guests over and above the number specified on your invoice are not permitted. Failure to comply with this shall result in your booking being terminated and you shall be requested to vacate the property immediately. No refunds shall be granted.
• Guests will be liable for breakages or damage to property.
• There is a no smoking policy inside the units. You will be liable to a fine of R1 000 should you breach such policy.
• Ambleside has a pet free policy. Guests will be required to leave should you arrive with pets. No refund will apply. Indemnity All persons entering the property and using its facilities do so at their own risk. The owners, management, staff or agents of Ambleside Lodge (PTY) Ltd shall not be liable for any damage, loss, theft, injury, accidents or death suffered by any person,howsoever caused and whether by negligence or otherwise.
- Indoor Fireplace
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling