About Akela Villa
About Akela Villa
Welcome to Akela Villa, a luxurious and enchanting self-catering accommodation nestled in the prestigious Victoria Bay. This exclusive villa is designed with impeccable taste, featuring exquisite antique furniture and unique stained glass front doors and lamps personally crafted by the owner. With four individually furnished bedrooms and two bathrooms, Akela Villa offers a truly enchanting escape. Step into a world of serenity as you open the sliding doors and immerse yourself in the breathtaking views of the front garden. Indulge in the expansive open-plan lounge and unwind in the
Victoria Bay beach just down the road
Top golf courses nearby including Fancourt, Kingswood and Oubaai. Pezula and Simola 40 min drive.
Intimate weddings allowed
Very family friendly, no steps - level house. Bring own camp cot and high chair with
Very romantic setting
Self-isolation house prepared according to FEDHASA guidelines. Staff trained on Covid preparedness i.e hand hygiene, social distancing, wearing masks. Clean and sanitize before and after each guest stays. Complimentary sanitizer for guest use.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
- This property is cleaned and sanitized before every guest arrival as per the correct cleaning protocols. Complimentary sanitizer is provided at the property for guests use, please bring additional with.
- Max 8 people in 4 bedrooms. Extra single mattress on floor for 1 or 2 children can be put in main bedroom dressing room @ R 150 per night. Extra single bed for 1 person can be put in twin bedroom @ R 250 per night.
- Linen, bath & beach towels are provided.
- No loud music or noise after 22h00, please respect neighbours.
- Pets upon request, subject to owner confirmation. T&Cs apply.
- No smoking indoors, please discard of cigarettes in astray provided and not on the patio, gardens or down toilets.
- This house has septic tanks, only human waste and toilet paper down toilets and septic tank friendly cleaning materials to be used please.
- R 2000 as breakages deposit before check-in.
- R 200 in cash upon check-in for late check-in fee if arriving after 18h00.
- A cleaning surcharge will be charged should the tenants not leave the property in reasonable condition for occupation or if check-out happens later than the specified time.
- R 1000 as post-departure cleaning fee before check-in.
- Housekeeping is an optional extra, subject to availability upon request.
- The balance of the booking, cleaning fee and breakage deposit is required before check-in.
- Wifi and full package DStv is included.
- Wheelchair Enabled
- Laundry Facilities*
- Pet Friendly*
- Indoor Fireplace
- Satellite TV*
- Parking on Premises
- Kids Stay Free
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling