About Ocean Symphony
This luxurious, double story, beachfront home offers privacy, beauty, security and has a great view. If you seek a safe and peaceful beach retreat within easy reach of Port Elizabeth, don't miss staying at this luxuriously appointed home. Wake to the sound of the crashing surf, see a pod of dolphins leaping through the air, be in awe of the majestic whale and bask in the beauty of the sunsets.
The house is secure, protected by alarm, with off street parking in addition to a double garage
We are only 25 to 30 kilometers from Port Elizabeth Airport, all major shopping centers, restaurants, Boardwalk Casino, hospitals and numerous beaches. We have three local restaurants, a laundry, pharmacy, liquor store and video store. Jeffreys Bay, Addo Elephant Park, Tsitsikamma and various other tourists’ attractions are within easy reach.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A Booking Form has to be completed to confirm your booking
1. Arrival and departure: Unless otherwise agreed in advance, rental periods are: Arrival after 14.00 and Departure by 10.00. Adequate time ( 4 hours) is needed to fully prepare the house prior to your arrival, therefore you are... TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A Booking Form has to be completed to confirm your booking
1. Arrival and departure: Unless otherwise agreed in advance, rental periods are: Arrival after 14.00 and Departure by 10.00. Adequate time ( 4 hours) is needed to fully prepare the house prior to your arrival, therefore you are politely requested not to arrive at the house earlier than the agreed
2. Security and breakage deposit: We require a fully refundable deposit to be paid. This is held to cover damage, breakage or exceptional costs (ie extra dry cleaning, repairs, excessive use of utilities) incurred as a result of your stay at Ocean Symphony. The deposit will be automatically returned to you within 12 hours on confirmation that no charges are applicable, that all Terms and Conditions have been complied with, and upon receipt of the House keys.
3. The client agrees: to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the property and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period. Although a departure cleaning fee is charged the Owners reserve the right to make retention from the security deposit to cover additional cleaning costs if the client leaves the property in an unacceptable condition. The client also agrees not to act in any way, which would cause disturbance to those residents in neighboring properties.
4. Rental Price: The house will be serviced once a week. Your rental price is fully inclusive of linen and bathroom towels and normal usage of electricity and water.
5. 6. Liability: The owners accept no responsibility for loss of or damage to your personal belonging, personal liability for loss of or damage to your personal belongings, personal liability or other insurable losses. We advise you to arrange your own insurance to cover yourselves and your personal belongings whilst staying at the property.
7. Guests: The house is reserved solely for the named guests on the Booking Form. Sub-letting or assignment of booking/part booking to others is not permitted, nor is accommodation of any guest not named on the Booking form. The house is not to be used be used for parties, etc, without the prior permission. Non-compliance will result in cancellation, forfeiture of all payments and loss of the Security & Breakage deposit.
8. The client shall report to the owner without delay any defects in the property or breakdown in equipment plant machinery or appliances in the property or garden. Arrangements for repair or replacement will be made as soon as possible.
9. The owners or their representatives shall not be liable to the client: for any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the property nor in respect of any equipment plant machinery or appliances in the property or garden; for any loss damage or injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot war strike or other matters beyond the control of the owners; for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the client if the property shall be rendered unavailable as a result of circumstances beyond the control of the owners. Under no circumstances shall the owner’s liability to the client exceed the amount paid to the owners for the rental period. In the event of dispute the client and owner will Endeavour to reach a fair and just settlement.
10. Electricity & Water: Excessive use of electricity (lights not switched of during the day) and water will be deducted from you deposit.
11. Health, Safety and Security: You are responsible for your own Health & Safety during your stay, and we will not be responsible for any accident or injury arising from your use of the house. A personal Safe is provided for your use, and you are requested to ensure that you fully secure the house whenever leaving the property.
12. Towels: Provided are for bathroom use only.
13. The right of admission: to and the right to terminate a reservation in full or in part is reserved by the member's establishment. In the event that this right is applied in full or in part, the establishment, at its discretion, has the right to retain any payment made and/or be paid the outstanding balance of the reservation value.
14. The payment of deposit and the acceptance of the keys for the property will be deemed an acceptance of these terms and conditions. Please note that all bookings are subject to the conditions attached and must be accompanied by the appropriate payment
Terms and Conditions
• 50% Deposit payable in advance at time of booking. Balance is required 1 month in advance.
• No smoking inside the house.
• Security Deposit required which will be fully refundable within 12 hours after you have left the house in good order.
• A departure cleaning fee of R350 is payable on arrival and does not cover excessive cleaning ( carpets, walls , dishes to be washed)
• Time of arrival between 14h00 and 18h00 unless prior arrangements have been made you may find in necessary to wait until the next day to gain entry without obligation to any party.
Ocean Symphony Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling
Things to do in and around Beachview
(0.1 km from Beachview)
The attractive beach at Beachview is situated on a section of Port Elizabeth’s coastline that is fantastic for long beach walks. Beachview is a good place for beachcombing and to start hiking to the next beach at Maitlands. Lifeguards are on duty...
(4.7 km from Beachview)
Situated just 25 kilometres from the Port Elizabeth beachfront and associated attractions, Seaview Game and Lion Park offers a unique experience. Visitors can play with tame lion cubs varying in age from four to nine months depending on the time of...
(3.3 km from Beachview)
This day walk takes about three hours and is 3 km in length. It is an easy circular walk that passes through a portion of the forest and links up with the old wagon trail to a disused lead mine. Bushbuck, blue duikers, porcupine and rodents, as...
(4.3 km from Beachview)
At the mouth of the Maitland River lies a magnificent bathing beach backed by huge sand dunes stretching for about 5 km West from Beachview to beyond Blue Water Bay. Kids love the dunes for tobogganing and sand boarding. Maitland River Beach is...