About 92 Atlantic Cottage
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Need more information?
Want to Book this Property?
About 92 Atlantic Cottage
This luxury one-bedroom cottage is situated on the side of 92 Atlantic Drive House, which could be incorporated with the main house. The unit comes equipped with a fully equipped Kitchen with a two-plate stove, microwave, toaster, kettle, bar fridge. A TV with full DStv is provided. The bedroom has a queen-size bed and an en-suite shower.
The unit has its own entrance and can utilize one garage. Plenty parking is available on the premises has a fully. External (Weber) braai area and sea views with a private garden area.
Please be advised that 92 Atlantic Cottage is attached to a four-bedroom main house. This House could be booked incoherent with the Cottage or separately to other guests.
More About 92 Atlantic Cottage
- Airport Shuttle
- Wheelchair Enabled
- Laundry Facilities*
- Indoor Fireplace
- Satellite TV*
- Parking on Premises
- No TGCSA Grading
Terms & Conditions
there is a fully equipped Cottage attached to the house but with its own entrance that can be rented with the house and sleeps 2 guests. There is bedding for the couches.Please be advised that 92 Atlantic Cottage is attached to a four-bedroom main house. This House could be booked incoherent with the Cottage or separately to other guests.
Bookings & check-in:
• Upon your enquiry for accommodation a quote will be provided to you.
• A 30% deposit is to reserve the establishment, and full payment is required prior to occupation.
• Banking costs for international deposits will be for the guest’s account. Because we will only know what the amount is after receiving the funds, it will be added to the outstanding costs of the final payment.
• The person responsible for making the reservations and payment should ensure that everyone else in the party has read these terms and conditions and accept full responsibility and liability thereof.
• It is the guest’s responsibility to report any defect or problem to the agent at the time of taking occupancy.
• You are welcome to check in from 15:00 to 18:00 (or later, by arrangement) on the day of arrival and are required to hand in the keys by 10:00 on the day of departure.
• On site garage parking available - please request in advance.
• Only paying guests are allowed on the premises – visiting guest only by arrangement
• The right of admission is reserved and strictly applied.
Cancellation: (R250 administration apply)
• Cancellation longer than 30 days, 100% refundable.
• Cancellation between 29 days and 15 days, 75% refundable.
• Cancellation 14 days and less, no refund.
Breakage & damages:
• A refundable breakage deposit of R1000.00 can be is requested, this will be refunded 72 hours after departure, provided there are no breakages, items missing or the house is not left in an acceptable condition.
• Bath towels are supplied but not for use on the beach, guests should provide their own beach towels.
• This is a self-catering facility, but we can gladly provide you with a cleaning service by prior arrangement.
• Start-up cleaning materials and toilet paper are provided.
• The drains in Yzerfontein are either soak or Municipal pump drains; therefore, please use only toilet paper in the toilets. Bins are provided for any other items that need to be disposed of.
Safety, health, environment & security:
• This is a non-smoking facility, but you are welcome to smoke outside, providing that you use a cigarette butt dispenser.
• Although kids of all ages are most welcome and we encourage visits by families and friends, parents must be aware that the steps to the first floor master bedroom is not toddler friendly
• The Yzerfontein residential area is surrounded by nature reserves and Green Belts running through the town. We ask that guests respect the environment at all times.
• Apart from a variety of small wild animals there are also snakes such as Puff adders and Cape Cobras during the warmer season and it is therefore advisable not to wander into the fynbos unattended. At certain times of the year, such as the breeding season, ostriches could be dangerous too, rather do not approach them at any time and give them right of way.
• Due to the fact that the West Coast is an arid environment, the local communities experience water restrictions from time to time, please help us by using water responsibly.
• We should mention that even though Yzerfontein is statistically a very low crime area, caution should still be taken and the premises be locked when you are away.
• A medical practitioner is available in town but unfortunately not 24 hours per day.
• Every effort is made to service and maintain all amenities, equipment, and appliances to a fully operable and safe condition, and guests are requested to use and operate all these in a responsible manner. Kindly report any faulty conditions to the owners.
• Unfortunately, no pets can be accommodated.
• Table tennis is available for guest
• We can gladly assist with any specific requests e.g. on-site meals, laundry and housekeeping services, airport transfer etc
• Braai wood is available on the premises
Whilst every reasonable precaution has been taken to ensure the safety of our guests and their possessions on the premises, the owner, its agents, and/or its employees shall not be liable for any injury, loss, theft or damage suffered by a guest/s whilst on the premises. When booking at 92 Atlantic the guest/s hereby automatically indemnifies the owner of 92 Atlantic and Yzerfontein Accommodation against any claims arising from any injury, loss, theft or damage suffered by them on the premises. Guests enter at own risk.
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling