413 Lavish 1 Bed Zimbali Suites Sea View
Zimbali Coastal Estate
About 413 Lavish 1 Bed Zimbali Suites Sea View
About 413 Lavish 1 Bed Zimbali Suites Sea View
This Suite is a ONE BEDROOM ONE BATHROOM SELF-CATERING apartment with the
1. A sea view,
2. A maximum of two occupants in existing beds,
3. A queen bed in the bedroom,
4. An en-suite bathroom with a shower only (no bath),
5. A non-smoking policy,
6. The DSTV is a standard hotel package, and
7. The booking terms and conditions as attached.
A fold-out single bed (sleeping one child) - R250 per child per night
A camp cot for one infant - R200 per camp cot per stay
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
You have booked an apartment at the Zimbali Suites in Zimbali Coastal Estate and Resort. Kindly
take careful note of the following information:
1. The apartment is self-catering (all consumables are for your own account).
2. There is a non-smoking policy inside the apartment.
3. The DSTV is a standard hotel package.
4. The Zimbali beach is not a swimming beach (there is a nearby swimming beach in Ballito).
5. Rentology office hours: 08H00-17H00. After hours support for emergencies only.
6. Check-in times: 15H00-20H00. If arriving after 20H00, please communicate this in advance to
Nosipho between 08H00-17H00.
7. Booking terms and conditions are given below.
Office Hours and Visitor Access Post Covid
The office hours of the Zimbali Suites reception are as follows: 08H00 to 20H00 daily.
Day visitors are not allowed into the estate as per the Estate’s Covid protocol.
Early Check-in or Late Check-out
Kindly note that should you require an early check-in with access to the apartment prior to 15H00 or a
late check-out after 10h00, this can be arranged ahead of time, provided there are no back-to-back
bookings for the Suite, at a charge of R300 for check-in prior to 15H00 on your arrival date and/or R300
for late check-out after 10H00 on your departure date.
Your booking will only be secured through full payment according to the following terms:
Full payment is due no later than 30 days prior to check-in date. If payment is not received at
least 30 days before check-in date, your booking will be cancelled.
Late Bookings: A booking made less than 24 hours before your check-in date, full payment is
due before 10H00 on the day of check-in.
Please be reminded that the Zimbali Suites are individually owned apartments, and as such
they do not operate like a hotel. Payment cannot be made at the front desk. The reception staff
are only notified of bookings once the booking is paid in full. The cut off time for payment is
10H00 on the day of check-in. After 10H00, the Zimbali Estate security team will no longer
accept booking notifications for check-in on the same day and the security will refuse access
No fees are charged for bookings cancelled within 4 hours of booking.
Cancellations requested more than 30 days from check-in date: booking may be cancelled free
of charge (full refund given).
Cancellations requested less than 30 days from check-in date or no shows: total price will be
charged (no refund given).
General Booking Terms and Conditions
1. Payment for this booking is deemed as acceptance of the booking terms and conditions
2. The check-in time is 15H00 and the check-out time is strictly 10H00, unless alternative
arrangements have been made with Rentology in advance.
3. The Zimbali office and security gate hours are as follows: Saturday to Thursday: 08H00 to
17H00. Friday: 08H00 to 19H00. Should you arrive earlier or later than the hours stipulated
above, the security guards will not let you in.
4. Day visitors are not allowed into the Estate as per the Estate’s Covid protocol.
5. This booking is for accommodation only. All meals, consumables and speeding/traffic fines will
be for your own account.
6. As the apartment is self-catering, a welcome pack with complimentary tea, coffee, and bath
amenities will be provided as a once off gift and will not be replenished.
7. This booking is brokered through Rentology on behalf of the Zimbali Suites owner.
8. Rentology reserves the right to change the Suite number provided it is the same Suite
type. Thus, while Rentology cannot guarantee a Suite number, every effort will be made to fulfil
requests with regards to a Suite number where possible. To this end, images seen on our
website or otherwise may not be identical to the Suite provided.
9. The maximum number of persons occupying the Zimbali Suites must not exceed the number
of beds contained within the Zimbali Suite. No extra mattresses/beds are allowed to be brought
into the Zimbali Suites unless permission is granted by Rentology. A penalty of R2 000 per
person per day may apply, when more than the maximum persons are found to reside in the
Zimbali Suites without the permission of Rentology.
10. Rentology is unable to make any changes to bookings or refund any cancellations within 30
days from the check-in date. Rentology does not own any of the Zimbali Suites, we are the
rental agent on behalf of the Zimbali Suites owners. Rentology is liable to pay the Zimbali Suites
owner for confirmed bookings and cannot accept liability for lost revenue due to cancellations
within 30 days from the check-in date.
11. If you are unable to use the dates you have booked and paid for, you are welcome to transfer
the accommodation you have booked to family or friends. Please give us the names of the
individuals if you choose to do so. Rentology will update the booking form with the name of the
guests staying in your place.
12. Rentology is unable to refund last minute cancellations due to covid-19 outbreaks or lockdown,
natural disasters or severe weather incidents impacting the location of destination, the
departure location or the route to the destination. Please contact your insurance company or
take out additional travel insurance that covers this if you have concerns about such an
13. If accommodation is booked for a specific event or festival, please confirm those dates with the
event organizers. Rentology will not be held responsible for any cancellations due to change in
festival/event dates, cancellation of a festival/event, misquotation of dates or misinformation
given regarding any event by the event organisers.
14. Rentology will not be held responsible for incorrect dates booked or cancellations due to flight
cancellations, change of plans or if occupants are asked to leave the Zimbali Suites or
prevented from checking in due to contravention of the Zimbali Suites Management rules.
15. Use of the Zimbali Suites and facilities at the Zimbali Suites as well as the use of the facilities
at the Zimbali Coastal Resort and Estate are subject to the rules and regulations as set out by
Management of the Zimbali Suites and the Zimbali Coastal Estate and Resort respectively.
16. The Zimbali Suites continually strives to maintain the property at a high standard for your
convenience and therefore may be busy with upgrading or undergoing maintenance during
your stay. Please bear with us.
17. Rentology will not be held responsible for any noise or disruption during your stay caused as a
result of maintenance work or upgrades being carried out on neighbouring Suites.
18. Rentology makes use of the services of third-party contractors for the servicing and laundry of
the Zimbali Suites. We strive to maintain a high standard of cleanliness; however, should you
be dissatisfied with the cleanliness of the apartment, this matter must be reported in writing to
[email protected] Every effort will be made to rectify the matter in a reasonable
19. The Zimbali Suites are serviced daily. Bath towels are supplied. We endeavour to act
responsibly to protect the environment, hence daily towel changes are prohibited. The towels
will be changed after the second night of stay (and every two days thereafter) for stays of three
nights or more. If you would like more frequent towel changes, the laundry costs of such towel
changes will be taken off your breakage deposit.
20. As per management rules, the person signing the registration card and thereby accepting
responsibility must be at least 21 years of age and must remain in occupation during the entire
week. Underage persons, unaccompanied by a person of at least 21 years of age will not be
able to take occupation. Student week/matric vacation bookings are prohibited. An indemnity
form will be provided on booking.
21. The Zimbali Suites are strictly non-smoking apartments. Thus, no smoking is permitted in the
Zimbali Suites. A fine of R500 will be charged for smoking inside the Zimbali Suites.
22. The sliding doors of the Suite must be closed when leaving the Suite and must always remain
closed while the Suite is unattended.
23. Damages to the Suite will be for your account and the costs of which will billed to you directly.
You will be responsible to settle the bill timeously. These damages include but are not limited
to: Stains/soiling on the couch, towels, blankets, bed mattresses, duvet inners, pillow inners,
and all bed linen; Breakages of the contents of the apartment; Lost or missing items from the
apartment; Blocked drains due to the flushing of food/debris down the sink; Damages caused
by monkeys if sliding doors are left open while the Suite is unattended.
24. If the damages outlined in 23 above are evident on the day of check-in, please report these in
writing to [email protected] providing a detailed description together with photos.
This must be reported on the day of check-in and no later to avoid being held responsible for
the same. Every effort will be made to rectify/fix the damages in a reasonable time frame.
25. Rentology will not be held responsible for any damages outlined in 23 above which were made
by previous guests and will not be obliged to move you to another apartment, provided that the
damages may be fixed within a reasonable time frame during your stay.
26. Guests staying at the Zimbali Suites, do so at their own risk. The proprietor, its agent(s) and/or
its employee(s), shall not be liable for, and the guests hereby waive and abandon any claims
of whatever nature including, but not limited to that for theft, injury, loss or damage of whatever
nature, against the proprietor, whether arising from the proprietor’s default, negligence or
otherwise. - The guest(s), in addition to the aforesaid, hereby indemnify the proprietor against
any claims which may arise by whomever and of whatever nature, whether arising from the
proprietor’s default, negligence or otherwise.
- Swimming Pool
- Restaurant on Premises
- Air conditioning
- Iron and board
- Pets Not Allowed
- Zulu (isiZulu)
- No TGCSA Grading
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling