302 Hibernian Towers
About 302 Hibernian Towers
Experience four-star luxury and kilometres of unspoilt beaches on your doorstep. This spacious Studio apartment offers breathtaking views of False Bay.302 Hibernian Towers is fully equipped with a queen-size bed and sleeper couch with linen and towels provided. The bathroom consists of a shower and bath. The kitchen is fully equipped, the lounge area offers DStv, Wi-Fi and easy flow to the balcony with a gas braai. Hibernian Towers offers all the best in one package. There is secure parking within the building, a swimming pool, gym and steam room on the fourth floor and
Upon arrival, park your vehicle, unpack and enjoy a carefree holiday on white sandy beaches right at your doorstep, experience the winelands and the variety of restaurants. The beauty surrounds you.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
LUXURY SELF CATERING APARTMENTS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required to confirm your reservation.
2. Full payment is due one (1) month prior to arrival.
3. Banking details: Just Property Group (Pty) Ltd, Nedbank Somerset West, Account 1060232537, Branch Code 106012, Swift Code NEDSZAJJ.
4. Proof of payment to be emailed to [email protected] or faxed to Reservations Department at +27 (0)21 850 8729 to confirm reservation.
5. If reservation is cancelled later than 30 (thirty) days prior to arrival, 10% (ten) of total stay or a minimum amount of R1,500 will be charged. If reservation is cancelled later than 15 (fifteen) days prior to arrival, 50% (fifty) of total stay will be charged. If reservation is cancelled within 7 (seven) days prior to arrival or now show, 100% (one hundred) of total stay will be charged.
6. Just Letting Helderberg reserves the right to substitute the applicable apartment with a similar or higher quality apartment, should the apartment not be lettable for any of the following reasons:
6.1 Any security breach which could risk the safety of our guests, and/or;
6.2 Internal damage and\or;
6.3 Unit being withdrawn from the rental pool due to death of the apartment’s owner and\or spouse.
6.4 Unit being withdrawn from the rental pool due to owner’s request.
7. Prices quoted are per unit which sleeps up to 4 persons in a two-bedroom apartment and up to 6 persons in a 3-bedroom apartment.
9. If payment was made with credit card, the applicable credit card must be present on arrival.
10. An additional 3% transaction fee is charged for all Credit Card Transactions.
11. If payment was made via Electronic Funds Transfer, the amount needs to reflect in the specified bank account as specified in clause 3 above, prior to arrival / check in. Proof of payments will not be accepted.
KEY & BREAKAGE DEPOSIT
13. For day to day rentals, a key & breakage deposit of ZAR2,000 is payable prior to check-in and will be refunded electronically within 14 (fourteen) days after check-out should everything be in order.
14. For monthly rentals, a key & breakage deposit of ZAR5,000 is payable prior to check-in and will be refunded electronically within 14 (fourteen) days after check-out should everything be in order.
15. Any loss or damage to the property and/or the contents of the apartment must be paid for, whether accidental or on purpose. If any items or property needs to be replaced or repaired for any such reason there will be a handling fee of ZAR200 added not including the amount to replace or repair damages or breakages.
16. In the interest of security, any lost keys, tags and remotes, or keys, tags and remotes not returned will result in locks & keys being replaced and you held accountable for such charges.
17. Should such damage or loss be more than the Key & Breakage deposit, you will forfeit your deposit and still be liable for the balance of such loss and/or damage.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE
18. Check-in time is 14:00 on the applicable day and check-out is 10:00 on date of departure.
19. You will be met at your unit on date of arrival or prior arrangements will be made in respect of the key collection.
20. For early morning arrivals, you are advised to book the night before as well, as the apartment may only be ready at 14:00 on the day of arrival.
21. Late arrivals after 18:00 must be arranged at least 48 hours prior to arrival.
22. The inventory list provided in your apartment, must be checked upon arrival and should any items be missing, you are requested to inform our offices within 12 (twelve) hours on 071 248 2367.
23. The following security measurements have been implemented to ensure the safety of all our Guests and Owners of the various apartments
23.1 All Guest Registration and Disclaimer forms need to be fully completed.
23.2 An ID/Passport consent form to be signed (as described in clause 42).
23.3 A copy of the Terms and Conditions, as well as the Conduct Rules for the specific Development, need to be signed.
23.4 A Copy of the ID/Passport document to be provided.
23.5 The Reservation may only be confirmed after the completion of all the above documents and after the verification of the ID/Passport. Please note that the ID Verification is not a credit check and only implemented to verify the name against the ID/Passport number.
24. Apartments are being rented out at own risk and right of admission is reserved.
25. For day to day holiday rentals, an amount of R550 (for a 1-bedroom apartment), R650 (for a 2-bedroom apartment) or R950 (for a 3-bedroom apartment) to be paid prior to arrival in respect of the departure cleaning and laundry fee.
26. For all monthly rentals, an amount of R950 to be paid prior to arrival in respect of the departure cleaning fee. (This is applicable on all one, two and three bedroom apartments).
27. Depending on the specific apartment, electricity might not be included in the rate. Kindly enquire when making your Reservation.
28. For all monthly bookings, the electricity will be for the Guests account.
29. Depending on the specific apartment, DSTV might not be included in the rate. Kindly enquire when making your Reservation.
30. Water, refuse & sewerage is included in the rental.
GENERAL - CONTINUED
31. The apartment is a non-smoking area. Please note that should this not be adhered to, the breakage deposit, as stipulated in clauses 13 and 14, may be forfeited.
32. STRICTLY no pets are allowed.
33. The apartment is fully furnished with bedding, linen, bath towels and electrical appliances
34. No other furniture than the patio furniture, if applicable are allowed outside the apartment.
35. Only the designated braai facilities and areas are to be used for these purposes.
36. Kindly only use the designated parking area to park your vehicle.
37. Parents are responsible for looking after children at the high-risk areas such as the stairs, balconies and swimming pool.
38. The use of fireworks is strictly forbidden.
39. Quiet shall be observed at all times but particularly between 22h00 and 07h00 nightly and between 14h00 and 16h00 Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
40. The swimming pools are used at own risk.
41. No drinking, eating or smoking in the swimming pool allowed.
42. I hereby authorize Just Property Helderberg to process a verification on my ID number.
- Airport Shuttle
- Wheelchair Enabled
- Swimming Pool
- Satellite TV*
- Credit Card Facilities
- Restaurant on Premises
- Parking on Premises
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling