About 3 Lavenders
3 Lavenders is a cosy self-catering little garden unit, attached to the main house. It is located in one of Bloemfontein's older Towns. The unit can accommodate a maximum of two people. The accommodation consists of one garden room, with two single beds. The bathroom comes with a shower and basin. There is a kitchenette equipped with a kettle, microwave and a fridge. Safe parking available for those who have a car, in the locked area of the premises. Further amenities include laundry facilities credit card facilities and the accommodation is wheel-chair enabled, although the bat
Yes. Hand sanitiser available. Room will be cleaned everyday.
• BE ON TIME: We'll expect you to work with us to find a mutually acceptable check-in time and commit to arriving at the agreed upon time.
• We expect you will respect our home
• No Pets allowed
• No Smoking on the premises NO SMOKING:
• No parking in front of the garage doors
• Use of washer and dryer is not permitted for stays of less than 1 week.
-If you are staying for at least one week, please ask before starting laundry. (2 load maximum)
• No parties, no outside visitors, no overnight guests without previous approval from your host. Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property
• If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
• Clean the kitchen after you use it. Picking up after yourself in common areas is important.
• - We are FIRM with quiet time after 10PM, as we both work early in the morning.
• Absolutely NO drugs of any kind.
• Please always lock the front door when you leave and be courteous to the neighbors.
• Make sure that the remote entrance gate is properly closed when you enter and when you exit.
• NO ENTERTAINING; We are perfectly happy having people pop by to pick up our guests, but we would prefer that you not use our home to entertain them. We'd be happy to help you find other places to spend time with your family and friends, for example working out details to pack a picnic to take to the Gardens or making a dinner reservation
• COOKING: You are welcome to use the microwave, glassware and dishes for anything you've brought for yourself.
• LEAVE BEHIND WHAT YOU DON'T USE: We'll do our best to anticipate what you may need by way of extra towels, blankets or such. Shampoo, conditioner, and soap are available while you are staying with us along with some other spiffs and we expect you to leave behind what you don't use during your stay. If you don't see what you need, please ask.
• USE OF OUR HOME: You are welcome in all common areas of the home and our yard. Want to play some music or watch a show on your laptop - go for it. You may want to bring headphones if you watch during quiet hours.
• ASK IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR ISSUE: The key is, we're almost always here, just ask if you need something or want to know something. We appreciate the opportunity to make things more comfortable for you. If we aren't here, just text. We'll point you in the right direction.
• The use of this premises and store of your belongings is your own responsible
• Return all keys. Unreturned and/or lost house keys will be charged a R 150 replacement fee.
Thank you for your interest in staying at 3 Lavenders.
- Wheelchair Enabled
- Laundry Facilities*
- No Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
- Iron and board
- Pets Not Allowed
- Shuttle service
- Covid Safety Approved
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling