2 Night Classic Kruger Safari Package
About 2 Night Classic Kruger Safari Package
This 3 day Kruger Park Hotel Safari Experience allows for a relaxing, yet exciting, experience in the iconic destination that is Kruger Park. This experience has all the benefits of a Kruger Park self drive safari vacation but without the added burden of having to self cater.
- Pick up your rental car in Johannesburg for the 4 hour drive through the Mpumalanga escarpment to Kruger National Park. You will be staying at a hotel close to the main entrance gate to Kruger Park.
- The afternoon is at leisure to relax at your hotel. Cool off in the pool or have sundowners on the pool deck bar overlooking the river. Alternatively you are also close enough to the gate to start exploring Kruger Park with your own car.
- Dinner is included at the hotel tonight.
- Enjoy a leisurely buffet-style breakfast and the hotel surroundings before your guided game drive this afternoon. You will be picked up from reception at approximately 12h00 to enter Kruger Park with your guide on an open safari vehicle. The rest of the afternoon will be spent in Kruger Park.
- Enjoy some amazing wildlife sightings. This is not only a safari experience, but also a chance to learn more from your guide about the whole area with detailed information on the wildlife, natural environment, birds and cultures of Kruger Park.
- Drop off back at the hotel will be at approximately 18h00 and then you have the evening at leisure. There is a dinner feast to look forward to, including authentic cultural entertainment which can be Shangaan traditional dancers or an African choral group and marimba bands.
- If you prefer, you can get up early today and do a self-drive trip to try and spot those animals that you missed so far. Alternatively you can use the day for a sightseeing journey back to Johannesburg via the Panorama Route.
- Car rental for three days (medium size sedan) inclusive of unlimited mileage and super cover insurance
- Half day guided afternoon Kruger Park game drive inclusive of park entrance fees
- Two nights' accommodation in an air-conditioned luxury room
- Breakfast and dinner as per itinerary
Safari: Conveniently located near Kruger Park for day safari tours
Spa: The hotel offers Dee's African Spa experience. Spa treatments include a range of massages, manicures, facials and pedicures which will be available on either the Protea Hotel Kruger Gate deck or in the privacy of guest's rooms.
Conference Venues: This affordable luxury Kruger Park hotel boasts various conference facilities available for up to 250 delegates.
Family friendly: Leisure and sporting activities at this hotel near Kruger include miniature golf, tennis court and children's playground or just relaxing around the refreshing swimming pool.
- Minimum stay: 2 Days
- We require 30% deposit 7 days after booking and 70% balance 60 days prior to travel. Anything under 60 days requires full pre-payment.
- All accommodation is subject to availability.
- All last minute reservations (less then 31 days prior to arrival date) are payable within 48 hours after receiving a confirmed provisional... - We require 30% deposit 7 days after booking and 70% balance 60 days prior to travel. Anything under 60 days requires full pre-payment.
- All accommodation is subject to availability.
- All last minute reservations (less then 31 days prior to arrival date) are payable within 48 hours after receiving a confirmed provisional reservation via e-mail.
- As accommodation availability changes from day to day all enquiries about general availability are subject to change without notice. Accommodation availability is only guaranteed once you receive a provisional reservation confirmation. In order to secure your reservation full pre-payment is required. see more
2 Night Classic Kruger Safari Package Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling
Things to do in and around Skukuza
(45.8 km from Skukuza)
Letubi offer mild to wild quad bike and scrambler trails for the whole family. Novice and more experienced and adventurous riders alike will enjoy action-packed scenic rides in the stunning Letubi Valley. Thirteen individually rated trails offer...
(1.3 km from Skukuza)
Stay at Sabie River Bush Lodge and play a round of golf with the big five of Africa. Skukuza Golf Club is located within the Kruger National Park and is an unfenced golf course where the wildlife of the Kruger National Park roam freely. This 9 hole...
(38.5 km from Skukuza)
Visit the ruins of a 19th century trading post established by the famous Portuguese trader, Joao Albasini at the new Phabeni Gate, 10 km from Hazyview. For centuries prolific trading activity has taken place in the southeastern region of Africa....
(38.8 km from Skukuza)
Phabeni Gate is situated 10 km from Hazyview and serves as a convenient entry point for visitors entering the southern part of the Kruger National Park. Guided night drives in open safari vehicles are on offer - advance bookings are essential.