About 16 Beach Music Self Catering and B&B Accommodation
Situated on the spectacular coastline of Beachview, we offer you relaxed beach house living with the choice of B&B or Self-Catering.
We are situated on the beach front road, with the Indian Ocean only a few steps away. All the units have private outside entrances, sliding doors opening onto a patio/balcony with sea views, access to the beach, en suite bathrooms, television(DSTV full bouquet), bar fridges/ tea and coffee making facilities, self help braai /BBQ facilities for self catering guests,secure onsite parking. Breakfast is included in the B&B tariff and served in the privacy of your room
Beach: Absolute beach front with access to a sandy beach for walking and fishing. Rock pools and gullies for snorkeling and swimming.
These rates are a guide only and are subject to change without prior notice. A Booking Form has to be completed to confirm the booking. A key /breakage deposit is payable before arrival and will be refunded within 12 hours of departure if all is left in good order. One vehicle per room & onsite parking for paying guests only. No smoking in the...
These rates are a guide only and are subject to change without prior notice. A Booking Form has to be completed to confirm the booking. A key /breakage deposit is payable before arrival and will be refunded within 12 hours of departure if all is left in good order. One vehicle per room & onsite parking for paying guests only. No smoking in the room/unit. You are welcome to smoke outside To ensure your privacy we request that you do not invite any of your own guests to use the facilities at 16 Beach Music
• The right of admission to and the right to terminate a reservation in full or in part is reserved by the member's establishment. In the event that this right is applied in full or in part, the establishment, at its discretion, has the right to retain any payment made and/or be paid the outstanding balance of the reservation value.
• The owner cannot be held responsible for-
(a) Any loss or damage to the property or possessions of any guest, resident or visitor, whether such damage was caused by fire, theft or otherwise, or by the negligence or the wrongful act or anyone in the e employment of, or acting on behalf of the owner.
(b) Any personal injuries of whatsoever nature, sustained by a guest, resident or visitor, whether such
Injuries were sustained by the negligence or wrongful act of anyone employed by the owner or any other person or by the defective functioning of any apparatus or appliance of the owner.
• Any person who signs the Booking Form of 16 Beach Music and who is accompanied or visited by any other person, or who is to be accompanied or visited later by any other person, safeguard the owner against any responsibility towards any persons in the instances explained in the conditions in paragraph (a) and (b) above.
• We advise you to arrange your own insurance to cover yourselves and your personal belongings whilst staying at the property.
Your attention is invited to -
• Guests must pay their accounts on arrival, or as otherwise arranged.
• Housekeeping is done once a week, should you require additional housekeeping, it can be provided at additional cost. Please make arrangements with us in advance.
Payment terms: reservations are confirmed upon receipt of a 50% deposit, the balance due for the duration of the stay is payable cash or bank transfer on arrival with confirmation forwarded to us by email. Key Breakage deposit is payable via bank transfer before arrival No refunds will be made for early departure
16 Beach Music Self Catering and B&B Accommodation Rooms
Reviews for 16 Beach Music Self Catering and B&B Accommodation7 guest reviews Reviews of
5 out of 5 stars
16 Beach Music Self Catering and B&B Accommodation Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling
Things to do in and around Beachview
(0.1 km from Beachview)
The attractive beach at Beachview is situated on a section of Port Elizabeth’s coastline that is fantastic for long beach walks. Beachview is a good place for beachcombing and to start hiking to the next beach at Maitlands. Lifeguards are on duty...
(4.7 km from Beachview)
Situated just 25 kilometres from the Port Elizabeth beachfront and associated attractions, Seaview Game and Lion Park offers a unique experience. Visitors can play with tame lion cubs varying in age from four to nine months depending on the time of...
(3.3 km from Beachview)
This day walk takes about three hours and is 3 km in length. It is an easy circular walk that passes through a portion of the forest and links up with the old wagon trail to a disused lead mine. Bushbuck, blue duikers, porcupine and rodents, as...
(4.3 km from Beachview)
At the mouth of the Maitland River lies a magnificent bathing beach backed by huge sand dunes stretching for about 5 km West from Beachview to beyond Blue Water Bay. Kids love the dunes for tobogganing and sand boarding. Maitland River Beach is...