131 Nkwazi Drive
About 131 Nkwazi Drive
131 Nkwazi Drive is a well-equipped beach cottage offering direct access to the beach, lovely sea views and a charming garden. The house can accommodate up to eight guests and contains four bedrooms, two of which are en-suite. All of the bedrooms contain ceiling fans and linen is also provided.
Features include an open-plan kitchen, lounge and dining room. The kitchen is well equipped for self-catering and includes a microwave, hob and oven, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, and all cutlery and crockery, with a washing machine and tumble-dryer provided for guests' convenience.
The lounge area contains a TV with DStv capability, should you wish to bring your own smart card, and the large veranda contains outdoor furniture. The house also has a sparkling swimming pool and built-in gas braai facilities. The property is very secure with beams, an alarm and armed response, and two garages and a secure lock-up parking area are provided for guests' use.
IMPORTANT: The Lessee and all members of their party agrees that:
By signing this document OR by paying the minimum required part-payment to secure this booking, the lessee acknowledges that he has read all T’s and C’s below and the info above, and agrees that the Lessee and all members of their party do agree to... LETTING CONDITIONS:
IMPORTANT: The Lessee and all members of their party agrees that:
By signing this document OR by paying the minimum required part-payment to secure this booking, the lessee acknowledges that he has read all T’s and C’s below and the info above, and agrees that the Lessee and all members of their party do agree to abide by these conditions as set out below and above, AND accepts the terms fully, INCLUSIVE of the fact that any dispute will be a legal matter between the Lessor and the Lessee and will only involve Driftwood Estates as far as passing on communication between above mentioned parties.
KEYS/ENTRY TO THE PROPERTY WILL ONLY BE HANDED OVER/ALLOWED AGAINST FULL PAYMENT.
No credit cards or cheques are accepted.
All booking letters must be completed and returned to the office in order for access to be allowed to any property, failure to comply with this, will result in keys being held back.
Maximum number of occupants allowed on the property at any given time, including children and visitors!!
This property allows: xx people/house (xx bedrooms/house) as advertised.
Should the maximum number of persons stated be exceeded we will evict you immediately.
A person is someone no longer in his/her mother’s womb.
Please take note of point 1 to 4 below should you be prompted to bring decoder and card.
1. All of our properties run off satellite dishes.
2. Where it states that you need to bring your decoder and card you will not be able to watch TV without those items.
3. We do not rent out decoder and cards, we will not be able to help you if you arrive without them.
4. NONE of our dishes are PVR or EXPLORE compatible and we suggest, that should you only have PVR/EXPLORE decoders at home, you contact Multichoice a few days prior to arrival and obtain a holiday decoder and card on your account.
What to bring:
1. Please take note that most properties require you to bring beach and bath towels, unless stipulated in the description.
2. DSTV card and decoder: refer to the section re-DSTV above for detailed information.
3. Toiletries: Items like toilet paper and bath soap, shampoo etc. are not supplied, not even as starter pack. This is self-catering accommodation and you need to bring these items.
4. All cleaning agents like dish washing liquid, black bags, Handy Andy, washing powder, stay soft, dish washer tablets etc. Items like buckets, mops,
5. All beach gear i.e. beach chairs/cooler boxes/umbrellas etc.
6. Forgotten items can be bought locally from the convenience store in the village, one can also order a starter pack to be delivered prior to arrival, speak to Steve or Michelle.
1. Properties listed with permanent staff on site: we levy and additional charge per day for the maid, this is not negotiable.
2. You have to supply, permanent or rented staff, with all cleaning agents in order for them to do their jobs. Mops, buckets, brooms, irons and ironing boards are supplied.
3. If the property is not serviced you can rent a maid from the cleaning agents in the village.
a.. You need to book early as they operate on first come/first serve plans.
b. These ladies operate separately from Driftwood Estates and have their own charges, YOU need to book with them directly.
c. Sundays and public holidays are charged at double rates.
4. If you rent a property WITHOUT A PERMANENT MAID, a departure cleaning fee will be levied by Driftwood Estates, regardless of whether you rent staff or spring clean yourself. The departure cleaning fee ranges between R400 and R800 depending on the size of the property and is compulsory.
5. Larger houses incur a larger departure cleaning fee.
6. The clean will be invoiced as part of total cost and show with the breakdown on page 1.
7. There are one or 2 very large properties which do have maids, but still have a departure clean levied.
8. Should we find the house in a poor state with stained linen and there is any additional cleaning required because of the condition of the house, we will levy additional cleaning charges.
9. The Holiday House/Flat and contents you are renting will have been thoroughly cleaned prior to your arrival.
Additional charges levied other than the accommodation fee:
1. Admin fee once off
2. Departure cleaning fee as above, if required.
3. Live in Maids - Charged at a daily rate.
4. Breakage deposit of 10% of the value of the accommodation charge, with a minimum of R1000, refundable if there are no breakages. Refer points discussed relevant to inventories.
Refund of breakage deposits:
1. Your damages deposits are refundable in total, if no breakages are found.
2. Refunds will occur within 30 days of departure, not on departure and provided no breakages are incurred and provided that repair and/or replacement can be made within 30days.
3. All refunds will be made via EFT, even if you paid cash.
4. Please note: it is your responsibility to supply me with your banking details before you leave.
5. Damages retentions not claimed within three months of booking will be forfeited.
1. The inventory will have been checked prior to the arrival date.
2. Any damages must be reported to Driftwood Estates immediately, or as it happens during your stay, failing which the inventory will be assumed to be correct.
3. All breakages, shortages or damages are for the lessee’s account.
4. Please note: Reporting a breakage 2 or 3 days into your stay, will result in it being for your account, e.g. “oh by the way there is a cigarette burn on this couch, it was here when we arrived”, 3 days into your stay, you will be billed. Any breakages as a result of an accident by yourself or your party must be reported to Driftwood.
5. As most people seem to have breakfast on our inventories or give it to their kids to draw on, you need to request a copy of the inventory prior to arrival via email.
1. Any part payments made up to 50% is not refundable should the booking be cancelled for any reason by the lessee.
2. Should refunds be negotiated, it will be the owner’s decision and at their discretion, and not that of Driftwood Estates.
3. Rentals are due for the period booked and NO REFUND will be allowed should the departure occur at an earlier date for any reason whatsoever, again any refunds will be the owners decision.
Driftwood Estates reserves the right to substitute similar accommodation should the unit or house booked not be available for any reason whatsoever. Should Driftwood Estates not have alternative accommodation, which they deem similar available, a full refund will be made.
Payments & Confirmation: see more
131 Nkwazi Drive Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling
Things to do in and around Zinkwazi Beach
(5.6 km from Zinkwazi Beach)
With the warm Indian Ocean waves crashing upon these beautiful golden sands, Zinkwazi Beach offers so much for the beach lover. Coupled with a nearby lagoon, Zinkwazi Beach is also a great location to indulge in some water sports.
(4.7 km from Zinkwazi Beach)
Tee off on the spectacular Dolphin Coast at Prince’s Grant Golf Estate. The acclaimed 18-hole course is rated as one of South Africa’s top twenty golf courses and is a winner of the 5 Star Golf Experience Award. The course is a traditional links...
(4.9 km from Zinkwazi Beach)
Located in the Zinkwazi area, the trails will take on you an ecological, historical and cultural exploration of the North Coast. This is the birthplace of the Zulu Nation and is filled with historical meaning. The routes offer astonishing views of a...
(8.7 km from Zinkwazi Beach)
Blythedale Beach is a massive stretch of beautiful sand, perfect for long walks, and a haven for water activities such as swimming and surfing.