About 125 Milner Avenue
About 125 Milner Avenue
125 Milner Avenue is situated across the road from the water way, with scenic views of the North End Lake. The place offers well equipped self-catering accommodation in Port Elizabeth.There are three bachelor units, each of which is well equipped with comfortable beds, bedding, a kitchenette and an en-suite bathroom. Access to the units are gained through a remote-controlled gate.The units are located in the friendly city of Port Elizabeth, which forms part of the gateway to the Eastern Cape along the south eastern coast. Port Elizabeth offers a wide selection of activ
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
CONDITION OF RESERVATION
- Only the number of persons booked will be allowed on premises. A fee for overcrowding will be charged at R300 per person per day. THIS WILL CAUSE IMMEDIATE EVACUATION OF UNIT, WITH NO REFUND. NO VISITORS ALLOWED ON PREMISSES OR INSIDE UNIT.
- The accommodation will be available from 15H00 the day of arrival
- Check out time is before 9H00 on the day of departure. LATE CHECK OUT FEE OF R100 charged every 15min WILL BE PAYABLE IMMEDIATELY.
- THE DEPOSIT IS NOT REFUNDABLE UPON CANCELLATION
- 50% Deposit payable for booking, balance payable in CASH on arrival or by EFT 2 days in advance before arrival. 7
- Please note that upon arrival a breakage deposit is payable, for any loss of damage to property. All items damaged will be payable immediately for replacement of item.
- No tariff adjustments will be made if the period of stay is shorter than the period booked.
- If occupation does not take place within 24 hours from the arrival date the booking will be deemed cancelled.
- LESSEES enter the premises at own risk.
- It is placed on record that the LESSOR shall not be liable to the LESSEES, its employees, servants, customers, visitors for any damages that it might suffer through any defect in the aforesaid premises hereby let.
- LESSEES to ensure all personal property. The LESSEES shall not at any time or in any circumstances have any claim against the LESSOR for damages or of loss articles or injury.
- We regret – NO PETS, NO NOISE, NO SMOKING, NO FIREWORKS, NO VISITORS ALLOWED
- No children allowed without supervision. Children must please be quiet. No running around or noise allowed.
- Braai facilities only allowed for LESSEES. No noise allowed when braai-ing.
- No excessive alcohol usage allowed!
- Any person that does not comply to our rules will be asked to leave premises immediately. No refunds will be done.
- Late check in after 20H00 will charged at R200 additional check in fee on arrival, payable in cash.
- Towels, T/Paper and food, Excluded
- No Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
- Eastern Cape
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling