Horizon Bay 1206 by CTHA
About Horizon Bay 1206 by CTHA
First impression you receive once you open the door to the apartment is a cool yet warming welcome that the area is well known to give visitors. You immediately feel at home with the variety of colours that is combined in the open kitchen living area plan.
The kitchen is situated right at the entrance where those that have gotten hungry from their walk along the beach can start making a snack. Having the kitchen fully equipped with the necessary, you can whip up something fairly quickly as everything is in arms reach but yet spacious. Having the dining table situated just off between the living room gives enough space for each to enjoy their time in the beautifully decorated area. From red flower paintings to the unique table decorations there is enough to intrigued the artist.
You can choose from having to enjoy the beautiful sunset from either the living room or going out onto the balcony. The balcony is perfect for those warm summer beach nights. After a day spent sunbathing to enjoying a glass of wine on the balcony with spectacular views.
A short corridor off from the kitchen is the entrances to both bedrooms and bathroom. The Twin bedroom is highlighted with earthy colours for that welcoming effect. Having access to the balcony from this bedroom, you get to enjoy the beauty of the coast from the privacy of your own bed. The main bedroom is mirrored to the Twin bedroom with the same earthy colours to give that welcoming and refreshed feeling. The bathroom is situated between the bedrooms and has a comfortable sized shower.
Managed by CTHA
Covid Safety Approved: The property implements enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures. The property is professionally cleaned with disinfectant. Contact-less check-in/check-out is available? The property is kept vacant for a period of 24 hours between guests?
– Check-in time is from 14:00 (2pm) onwards on the day of arrival. All guests are to be met in person to complete check-in process. For check-in outside of office hours on weekdays, and after 18:00 (6pm) during weekends a fee of R300 is payable on arrival before keys can be handed over.
– Check-out time is 10:00 (10am) on the day of departure.... – Check-in time is from 14:00 (2pm) onwards on the day of arrival. All guests are to be met in person to complete check-in process. For check-in outside of office hours on weekdays, and after 18:00 (6pm) during weekends a fee of R300 is payable on arrival before keys can be handed over.
– Check-out time is 10:00 (10am) on the day of departure. Penalty fee of R150 / hour for late check-out (without prior arrangement).
– We will try to accommodate all other arrival and departure times, but these can only be confirmed on the day. If you have any special requests please contact your host on [email protected] or via telephone on +27 (0) 84 774 5508. see more
Stay between 25 May 2020 and 19 Dec 2020 and get 33% off.
- 30 night min stay (check-in between 25 May 2020 and 19 Dec 2020)
Horizon Bay 1206 by CTHA Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling