About 10 LaMer
Located right on the beach, 10 LaMer is ideally situated along the coastline overlooking the Ballito promenade. This upmarket, three-bedroom self-catering duplex has been tastefully furnished and sleeps a maximum of six guests in three bedrooms and two bathrooms, with all linen provided except for towels.Downstairs, the fully equipped kitchen features granite counter tops and comes with a dishwasher, double-door fridge and a microwave. The dining room leads off onto a patio and garden with a Weber braai and a gate which has direct access onto the Ballito promenade, rock pools and C
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
By making a booking the client contracts on behalf of himself/herself and all those in his/her party and represents that he/she has the authority to accept these conditions on behalf of and binding upon all guests in his/her party.
Bookings are accepted on the understanding that the property is taken for holiday purposes only and that, the number of people in the property is limited to that entered on the booking form.
1. If the required deposit is not paid by the due date, the booking may be cancelled without any further notice.
2. If the client has booked under the ‘Holiday for Two' special offer, a maximum of two guests are permitted to stay in the property.
3. The client and any friends or family visiting the property while the client is staying there must adhere to the conditions of the contract, including the body corporate rules and procedures provided in the property.
4. The client is required to inform the owner of any damage or breakage in or around the property promptly so that it can be repaired and replaced for the next client.
5. The client is bound to reimburse the owners for replacement, repair or extra cleaning costs where reasonably demanded by the owners for damage caused by the client.
6. If the keys are lost while you are in occupancy you will be responsible for the cost of changing the locks and the cutting of all new sets of keys and remotes. The keys are your responsibility so please take care of them.
7. On departure all keys are to be returned to the key safe or the specific location they were found.
8. Ensure that all windows and doors are locked before you leave the Premises.
9. We do not accept bookings for ‘Schoolers’, ‘school leavers’ or parties related to such. No bookings will be processed to anyone under the age of 25, proof of ID may be required.
10. All guests are responsible for keeping the property secure during their stay and will be responsible for any theft or damage due to neglect in this area.
The owners and the housekeeper are not liable for any loss or damage to any client's property or any property belonging to a member of the client's party howsoever caused.
11. Please do not move around furniture. A fee may be charged should this occur.
12. The client shall take all reasonable and proper care of the property and its furniture, pictures, fittings and effects in or on the property and leave them in the same state of repair, condition, cleanliness and tidiness as at the commencement of the rental period.
13. The property is rented on a fully self-contained basis. In the event of faults and/or malfunctions of appliances, fittings or inclusions, there is no obligation from the owner to compensate or discount.
14. Whilst respecting the reasonable privacy of the client, the owners reserve the right to access the property at all times, if necessary, for repairs and emergencies.
15. Should a maintenance person be sent out upon your request to carry out a repair that was unnecessary, the cost of the callout will be charged to you.
16. Noisy parties will not be tolerated and may lead to immediate cancellation of the booking. No person on the premises shall be guilty of conduct that is a nuisance to adjoining or neighbouring properties. Notice of termination may be served immediately with no refund given if this is the case.
17. Refunds following cancellation may only be available if and when the period cancelled is fully rebooked for the total period and equal amount of tariff. Refunds may be subject to a cancellation fee.
18. Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the holiday accommodation.
19. No pets are permitted.
20. The client or members of his/her party cannot hold the owners liable for any personal injury/death howsoever sustained where the owners and/or their employees have used reasonable skill and care; and/or where caused by the fault of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party (including inadequate supervision of children); and/or where caused by the fault of a third party, and/or where caused by an event that could not have been reasonably foreseen or avoided.
21. R350.00 in/out cleaning service to be paid 24hrs before check-in date.
22. Refundable breakage deposit of R1000.00 is required before check-in date.
23. By paying the deposit you agree to enter into an agreement to rent the Premises in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Laundry Facilities*
- Satellite TV*
- No Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
- 3 Stars - Tourism Grading Council of South Africa
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling