About The Pot Luck Club & Gallery
The Pot Luck Club & Gallery opened on 29 December 2011 and offers an ever-changing menu with artistically inspired tastes and presentations. The chef is always searching for the freshest seasonal produce and prepares them to perfection for each of his guests.
The menu is a huge dollop of fusion with the current favourite dish comprising pork belly prepared with an Asian influence and XO dressing, and red cabbage and apple slaw. The dishes available inspire one to try the culinary talents at home…if you can tear oneself away from The Pot Luck Club & Gallery.
The interior is open plan with full view of the kitchen and the chefs at work. The artwork on the wall compliments the dark interior. The tables are steel topped and a rustic feel is brought in with tree trunk seats.
Open from Tuesdays to Saturday;
Saturday lunch from 12.30 pm to 2 pm;
Dinner from 6 pm to 10 pm.
Please call for further information.
Directions to The Pot Luck Club & GalleryFrom Cape Town International Airport:
• Head west towards Settlers Way;
• Merge onto Settlers Way/N2 and drive for about 10 km;
• Take exit 7 for the M4/Main Road;
• Turn right onto Main Road;
• Continue onto Victoria Road;
• Turn right onto Durham Avenue;
• At the traffic circle, take the second exit onto the R102;
• The Old Biscuit Mill will be on the right-hand side.
Accommodation near The Pot Luck Club & Gallery
The Pot Luck Club & Gallery Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling