V & A Waterfront
About Primi Wharf
Primi Wharf is set in arguably one of the best locations in Cape Town with beautiful, uninterrupted views over the Atlantic Ocean, from the harbour to Bloubergstrand and Robben Island.
The interior is vibrant and modern, and there is an extremely 'funky' element on all the furnishings and fixtures. The atmosphere and ambience is warm and welcoming, and the mood - energetic and dynamic.
The great thing about this restaurant is that it caters for the more conservative pocket, yet it manages to serve generous portions of inventive, tasty dishes. Enjoy perfectly made pizza bread with a sauce of your choice as a snack or grilled Patagonian calamari marinated in olive oil, soy, lemon and honey. A popular dish (for a very good reason) is the lamb chops - four loin chops prepared in lemon juice, white wine and cream, and then flame-grilled. This is served with a light salad and shoestring fries.
Primi Wharf offers a great kids section, Primi Pods, where children are taught to make their own pizzas by friendly attentive staff; this area is a great option for kiddies parties and enables parents to kick back and relax for a while.
The restaurant is fully licensed and a great selection of wines and other drinks are offered. Primi Wharf is opn from 9 am until 11 pm seven days a week.
Directions to Primi WharfFrom Cape Town International Airport:
• Merge onto the N2 /Settlers Way via the ramp to Cape Town;
• Merge onto De Waal Drive;
• Continue onto Nelson Mandela Boulevard;
• Turn right onto Coen Steytler Avenue;
• At the traffic circle, take the third exit onto South Arm Road
• At the next traffic circle, take the first exit onto Fish Quay Road;
• Take a slight left to stay on Fish Quay Road;
• In about 110 m you will enter the V & A Waterfront.
Accommodation near Primi Wharf
Primi Wharf Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling