V & A Waterfront
About Balducci's Ristorante
Balducci’s Ristorante is nestled in Cape Town’s V & A Waterfront. Famous for its sublime food, attentive service, understated formality and fabulous view of Cape Town's working harbour and Table Mountain, Balducci’s prides itself with its fine food and extensive international award winning wine list.
The ethos at Balducc’s is to provide outstanding food that is simple, clean and delicious, using traditional Italian recipes that have been modernised. Dishes are prepared using only the best ingredients, with passion and contemporary creative flair. Heavily influenced by Italian cuisine, there is also an Africa twist with dishes such as ostrich lasagne and carpaccio of venison.
There is something for everyone, from gourmet pizzas to slow roasted lamb shank, from our delicious Balducci's House salad to freshly shucked oysters, as well as a Sushi Bar, where only the finest, freshest fish is served to a discerning clientele. Diners looking for something a little meatier flock to Balducci’s for our 350g, 28 day matured prime rump and prego roll, served on a freshly toasted roll with Portuguese chili sauce.
Crisp linen, an award winning wine list and outstanding food with a sophisticated ambience makes Balducci's an absolute must for fabulous eating experience.
Mon - Sat: 12:00 - 22:00
Sun: 11:00 - 22:00
Directions to Balducci's RistoranteFrom Cape Town International Airport:
• Head south;
• Take a slight left toward Airport Approach Road;
• Turn left onto Airport Approach Road;
• Keep right to stay on Airport Approach Road;
• Merge onto Settlers Way/N2 via the off-ramp to Cape Town;
• Travel for 11,2 km;
• Merge onto the N2;
• Travel for 5,9 km;
• Turn right onto Walter Sisulu Avenue;
• At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit onto Dock Road;
• Go through one traffic circle;
• Travel for 1,6 km;
• Enter the traffic circle;
• Balducci's Ristorante will be in the V&A Waterfront which will be on your right-hand side.