About Harbour House
Harbour House masters the art of understated elegance and their food follows the same trend.
If it is fine dining without the overly pretentious food you're after, this is the place to be. Situated right by the water's edge with the bustle of the waterfront around you, Harbour House still exudes a relaxed, tranquil ambience.
International cuisine with a hint of Mediterranean and French influence is the speciality here, but their seafood is definitely one of their more passionate endeavours.
A great bar area allows patrons to let their hair down and, as for the menu, you really are spoilt for choice. This is the ideal setting for that special occasion. Booking is advised.
Directions to Harbour HouseFrom Cape Town International Airport:
• Merge onto the N2 /Settlers Way via the ramp to Cape Town;
• Merge onto De Waal Drive;
• Continue onto Nelson Mandela Boulevard;
• Turn right onto Coen Steytler Avenue;
• At the traffic circle, take the third exit onto South Arm Road
• At the next traffic circle, take the first exit onto Fish Quay Road;
• Take a slight left to stay on Fish Quay Road;
• In about 110 m you will enter the V & A Waterfront.
Accommodation near Harbour House
Harbour House Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling