Casa Pizza and Pasta
V & A Waterfront
About Casa Pizza and Pasta
This quaint little takeaway outlet is situated in the Craft Market and Wellness Centre of the renowned V & A Waterfront.
Enjoy generous portions of old classics like Spaghetti Bolognese and Pasta Arabiata in the cheerful, family friendly surroundings while mouth-watering thick-crusted pizzas with a variety of toppings serve as food for the soul. Add various pies, salads and soups and you’ve got something for everyone.
Not only does this place serve food that reminds of a real Italian mama’s kitchen, but it impresses with affordability, quantity and quality. Casa Pizza and Pasta serves light meals for breakfast and lunch and is well worth a try.
Directions to Casa Pizza and PastaFrom Cape Town International Airport:
• Merge onto the N2 /Settlers Way via the ramp to Cape Town;
• Merge onto De Waal Drive;
• Continue onto Nelson Mandela Boulevard;
• Turn right onto Coen Steytler Avenue;
• At the traffic circle, take the third exit onto South Arm Road
• At the next traffic circle, take the first exit onto Fish Quay Road;
• Take a slight left to stay on Fish Quay Road;
• In about 110 m you will enter the V & A Waterfront.
Accommodation near Casa Pizza and Pasta
Casa Pizza and Pasta Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling