About Manuka Cafe - Tokai
Manuka Tokai is a Restaurant in Steenberg Village Centre, Tokai which offers Mediterranean food. Manuka Tokai offers a full cocktail bar. Manuka originates from the Manuka tea tree known for its calming properties, and thus the restaurant in Tokai believes in translating the same calming and relaxing atmosphere to its customers.
Manuka Tokai offers some of the best pizzas in Tokai, Cape Town, and are well known for their thin pizza bases from their wood fired pizza oven. Manuka Tokai is children friendly and Manuka also has a NO corkage charge policy, so you are welcome to bring your own wine to Manuka Tokai. Manuka does have a fully licensed bar.
Manuka Tokai has a beautiful view of the famous Elephants Eye Mountain in Tokai, as well as Steenberg Wine Estate and Steenberg Golf Course.
Directions to Manuka Cafe - TokaiFrom Cape Town:
• Head south on Simon Van Der Stel Road/M3 towards exit 21;
• Take exit 21 for Tokai Road toward the M40/Tokai;
• Turn right onto Tokai Road;
• At the traffic circle, take the first exit onto Steenberg Road/M42;
• At the nest traffic circle, take the first exit onto Reddam Avenue;
• Your destination will be on the left.
Accommodation near Manuka Cafe - Tokai
Manuka Cafe - Tokai Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling