About Bica Sushi Bar
This quaint, yet modern sushi spot offers delicious treats for the discerning diner. With typical Japanese flavours, Bica Sushi Bar definitely pulls out all the stops to ensure a pleasant dining experience.
Enjoy traditional favourites like California rolls, maki, nigiri and fashion sandwiches in a vibrant location in this popular centre. The freshest produce is used to create the little pieces of art and every order comes with the usual ginger, soya sauce and wasabi.
Expect fast service and great-tasting Eastern flavours that is surprisingly affordable.
The restaurant is open from Monday to Friday from 9 am until 7 pm and on Saturdays and Sundays from 9 am until 5 pm.
Directions to Bica Sushi BarFrom the N1 highway:
• Head southeast;
• Take exit 20 for the M16/Mike Pienaar Boulevard/Jip De Jager;
• Turn right onto the M16;
• Turn right to merge onto the N1 towards Cape Town;
• Take exit 13 to merge onto the N7 to Malmesbury;
• Take exit 17 for Plattekloof Road towards the M14;
• Turn left onto Plattekloof Road;
• Take a slight right to stay on Plattekloof Road;
• Turn right onto Koeberg Road/M14;
• Turn left onto Blouberg Road;
• Make a U-turn at Grey Avenue to travel back on Blouberg Road.
Accommodation near Bica Sushi Bar
Bica Sushi Bar Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling