About Blue Gum Restaurant
The food at Blue Gum Restaurant is classic and simple, yet exciting, emphasizing the basics. Wholesome, fresh ingredients and produce and quality sauces and stocks. Blue Gum creates food that looks exceptional and tastes amazing.
The chef and the staff always strive to make meals memorable. Excellent cuisine, discreet service and pleasant atmosphere are top most priorities. Wines that both compliment the food and excite the taste buds are recommended with every meal, thus allowing visitors to explore and discover more about South African wines.
Blue Gum has an imaginative cellar of great South African wines and concentrates especially on wines of the surrounding Stanford and Hermanus areas.
Directions to Blue Gum RestaurantFrom Cape Town via Hermanus:
• Take the Hermanus turn-off from the N2 just after Houw Hoek Pass;
• Proceed through Hermanus following the signs to Stanford/Gansbaai;
• As you approach the town of Stanford there is a two-way stop;
• Turn left onto the R326 past the Birkenhead Brewery and proceed for 5 km;
• Look out for the turn-off and follow the signs along the gravel road next to White Water Lodge.
Accommodation near Blue Gum Restaurant
Blue Gum Restaurant Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling