About Brauhaus am Damm
It is our mission to create an unforgettable experience by providing excellent service delivery around specialty foods, hospitality ambience and special crafted German-style beers. Enjoy your meal by sitting inside, admiring the copper brewhouse or outside on the deck, enjoying the remarkable view of the Olifantsnek Dam and the Magaliesberg.
We also offer conference facilities, a beer cellar and bar where you can relax and relish a feeling of German “Gemütlichkeit”! Beer and cellar tours are available by appointment.
Our business hours:
Tuesday to Saturday: 11:00 to 23:00 (kitchen closes at 22:00)
Sundays: 11:00 to 17:00 (kitchen closes at 16:00)
Directions to Brauhaus am DammFrom Rustenburg:
• Follow the R24 Magaliesburg/Krugersdorp Road for about 15 km;
• You will see the Olifantsnek Dam on your left after passing through the Magaliesberg Mountains;
• Pass Olifantsnek Filling Station, then cross over the bridge (Rooisloot);
• Take the Derby Road turn-off. It is the R30 which is approximately 1.5 km after the bridge;
• Do not turn right;
• Proceed straight on the R24 for about 700 m;
• The entrance to Brauhaus is on your left.
Reviews for Brauhaus am Damm2 reviews Reviews of
2.5 out of 5 stars
Accommodation near Brauhaus am Damm
Brauhaus am Damm Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling