About Gilroy's Pub
Gilroy’s Brewery invites you to experience the natural taste of hand-crafted beer, and the vibe that won acclaim for two consecutive years with West Rand Tourism. It is also the best al-fresco restaurant.
Join us as we quaff and gobble, or chat and yell for our sport team on the big-screen TVs. Bookings are advised to avoid disappointed, especially for Saturdays and Sundays, where live entertainment can be enjoyed.
Come and join Steve Gilroy for a humorous look at the myths, legends and secrets of beer. Learn how beer is created, smell the hops, taste the grains and explore the brewing process. Laugh and learn whilst enjoying all four of Gilroy’s Award Winning Beers. This is fun and informative for all, from the discerning to the occasional beer drinker.
For groups or company bookings on Wednesdays, Thursdays or Fridays; a minimum of 25 persons are required. The Beer Garden has become a popular place for batchelor parties and birthday bashes.
Directions to Gilroy's PubFrom OR Tambo International Airport:
• Take Exit 46 on the right to merge onto the R24 towards Johannesburg, continue for 8 km;
• Take the exit onto the N12/R24 and continue for 1.7 km;
• Take Exit 113 for the N3 S/N12 towards the M2/Kimberley/Germiston/Durban;
• Keep right at the fork, follow signs for the N3 N/N1/Pretoria and merge onto the N3, continue for 15 km;
• Continue onto the N1 Western Bypass for 13 km;
• Take Exit 90 for Malibongwe Drive towards the R512/Lanseria Airport/Randburg;
• Turn right onto Malibongwe Drive and continue for 10 km;
• Turn left onto the R114/R512 and continue to follow the R114 for 6.8 km;
• Turn right at the sign for Gilroy’s.